New Opening 11/27/17 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
New shop in Redding, CA will open on Monday 11/27.

I will be taking bumper, rack and slider orders again and scheduling custom builds again starting next Monday.

I added a 5 x 10 CNC plasma table and a 100 ton CNC press brake to the tooling. I will be able to control my lead times better now and increase production moving forward.

Lead times will be 4-6 weeks until Feb. 1st and then will be reduced from there. I have 5 customers that have been waiting several months for one-off custom builds and they are scheduled now through the holidays and January. I will be working 1/2 days on the custom builds and 1/2 days on regular stock offerings beginning Monday.

Thank you all for your patience and let's get to work. Please PM me with any questions you have.

Shop is located at 6944 Danyeur Rd in Redding, CA. Swing by to see the shop or just BS about cruisers in general. Mudders are always welcome.

Jason

IMG_20171121_114612245.jpg
IMG_20171118_103127109_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
IMG_20171111_114043764.jpg
IMG_20171121_081808810.jpg
IMG_20171121_132230228.jpg

Man that's awesome! Can't wait to see the shop one day. :cheers:

Man that's awesome! Can't wait to see the shop one day. :cheers:

Absolutely, come on by! And the new 80 front bumper will be released soon as well! You know all about that though... I'll be working a bit tomorrow and hope to get the 80 series RLCA skids test fit too.

Jason

Congrats Jason! Couldn't happen to a nice guy. I look forward to making the journey out there some day.

Congrats Jason! Couldn't happen to a nice guy. I look forward to making the journey out there some day.

Thanks J!

Maybe by the time you get here I'll have a few honey holes on the Sacramento, Whickeytown Lake and Shasta to go visit with you.

J

Awesome! I'll be seeing you in December for my RR and RTT and maybe a couple more goodies to add to that. Still waiting to see the new 60's rear bumper.

I hope you and Andrea Have a great Thanksgiving!

Awesome! I'll be seeing you in December for my RR and RTT and maybe a couple more goodies to add to that. Still waiting to see the new 60's rear bumper.

I hope you and Andrea Have a great Thanksgiving!

We (and a few family members) will be headed to a Chinese buffet for Turkey Day... (it was a vote thing, DON'T ASK..) Makes me feel like the movie name should be changed to "A Thanksgiving Story"... HA!

mybtpv-b781234937z.120131224114522000g201hjg73.2.jpg

Congrats on a successful move and new shop.

Let the enabling resume at an even higher level!
Congrats on perservering through the move, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Great to see you getting to work at the new shop Jason! Looking forward to seeing your new products to!

Looking at your double radius fairleads makes me have a sad face. I spent $70 a few months back getting a black anodized one from Custom Splice. I didn't know you even had these. :frown::frown::frown: <--- my face.

Congratulations on your move though, that shop looks killer. I'm glad to see your business is doing so well.

That is a thing of beauty! I wouldn't be able to help myself from making sparks.

That is a thing of beauty! I wouldn't be able to help myself from making sparks.

300+ gallons of H2O through the bathroom faucet...... TOOK A WHILE! HA!

I'll be playing with the table and the brake all weekend. Dialing in everything on both.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom