45 fall pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you sir, I really enjoyed driving it this fall and I finally located my oil leak. On a SBC, just in front of the mechanical fuel pump is a 3/8" hole apparently there to screw a bolt in to hold the pump rod when you are changing the pump, mine was empty which allowed oil to spew everywhere at anything over 3000 rpm. I have rwo other SBC motors in my garage and both of them are missing that plug......I mean WTF over.

@Doctor do Little Hey Peter,
I made it up to Chattanooga today. It was a terrific drive. The weather was just right. The temperature was in the low 70's and bright sunshine during the afternoon. Sampson ran flawlessly!

IMG_1846.JPG

In southeastern US we have a slightly different color pallet in fall from other areas of the country. See if you can pick it out? It can be very subtle.

IMG_1848.JPG
IMG_1854.JPG
IMG_1867.JPG

Our fall has a slightly different pallet as well.
It's shaping up to be an epic ski season.

photo 1.JPG

Ran into a few problems on this trail, I eventually turned around and went out the same way I came in. I was solo, so no place to take unnecessary risks.

photo (10).JPG

Our fall has a slightly different pallet as well.
It's shaping up to be an epic ski season.

View attachment 1569204

Ran into a few problems on this trail, I eventually turned around and went out the same way I came in. I was solo, so no place to take unnecessary risks.

View attachment 1569245
Kevin, both you and Michael seem to have a lot of white on the ground in your parts of the world :D

Hope we get some down here in Washington and Idaho soon.

Thank you sir, I really enjoyed driving it this fall and I finally located my oil leak. On a SBC, just in front of the mechanical fuel pump is a 3/8" hole apparently there to screw a bolt in to hold the pump rod when you are changing the pump, mine was empty which allowed oil to spew everywhere at anything over 3000 rpm. I have rwo other SBC motors in my garage and both of them are missing that plug......I mean WTF over.
You know what to do with that thar plug..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom