80 Mileage Check- How Many Miles Do You Have On Your Rig? (2 Viewers)

How many miles do you have on your rig?

• >500k

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 400-500k

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 300-400k

Votes: 20 15.2%
  • 200-300k

Votes: 67 50.8%
  • <200k

Votes: 43 32.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

With all this talk of engine millage and some people having done preemptive head gaskets to extend the life.
How many people have touched the trans in all these miles?

How many people have touched the trans in all these miles?

i finally got around to checking the trans fluid level after about 6 years and it was 1 qt low. ive checked it when it was cold so i knew the level was pretty good, just was one of those things that i forget to check till after the truck had cooled down.

Do you just drive around in your neighborhood or something? That's ridiculous. I thought Canada was a big country?

JDM that i imported a little over a year ago. It only had 116k on it when i got it. Then, i get a company vehicle for work so its only used on weekends and vacations.

It is also the slowest...

That would be driver error if it was true, we all know you had to swap the tires on the 3fe down to 28” ers to make it palatable to drive:flipoff2:. Then you load the 1fzfe with all kinds of gear and then say it’s slower than the 3fe, Liar!:p

144,xxx.

Having 2 80's all these years meant my over maintenanced, overly moneypitted original 80 has few miles comparitively.

The poor girl sits on a trickle charger & I hit the remote start & let it idle ~1/2hr / 4-5 times a month, takes a trip whenever the dog goes with me someplace.

Tundra has really taken over. Not by plan, still love the 80's ergonomics best for long trips.

Just under 150k.

Just shy of 279k and runs quite well for a 23 year old vehicle.

A bunch like 4 JEEPS lives
20171123_065920.jpg

LX450 - 272k - original HG and PHH - seeing reduced duty and possibly pulling motor for a refresh

Cruiser - 222k - replaced HG and PHH - now used as my DD for winter season and getting 500-600 miles per week

Re: transmission, are you guys getting rebuilds or waiting until it craps out and then replacing it?

260K rebuilt at 230k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom