Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damnit dude! I'm leaving for Europe in three days! I can't be spending more money!!!!!

Great colors on the tents. Very cool.

Thanks, the earth tones just seem correct for camping....Blend in and in my experiences they don't fade as much as greys, black and red.

Damnit dude! I'm leaving for Europe in three days! I can't be spending more money!!!!!

The tents won't be here until December. So buy away!

J

The tents won't be here until December. So buy away!

J

Yeah, I'll have to buy later...

Super excited this is coming to fruition!

J,

Are you in Redding already ?

Tent buy is updated.

The extended tents are the only ones remaining and pics of the batwing awning are up for viewing.

All the ladders have been upgraded to the telescopic design at no cost. Everyone can thank the Rover group and my buddy (and his group) in SA for this free upgrade.

Jason

Burn table and compressor arrived at the Redding shop this week.

One more trip of my shop things and then North American will deliver all the other stuff to our temporary house.

So shop, warehouse, and temp house are all good to go now... WHEW!!!! IH8MOVING!!!

I want to thank everyone for their patience during the shutdown, move and waiting for the re-design of the 80 bumpers and racks to be released along with standard TT 80 series products.. I should have everything finalized in the next 5-8 weeks and business as usual.

Thank you,

J

IMG_20171010_152722725.jpg
IMG_20171010_134843337.jpg

Just a quick update. We will be in Redding full time starting Nov. 3-4.

I have the new 80 bumpers pretty much planned out (front will be very similar) and have a block of time at the end of Nov/1st of Dec to get the prototypes made (along with the 60 and 100 bumpers) and then reversed and programed for the burn table and press brake. Build the jigs and I'll be ready to go.

J

NOTICE:

All Trail Tailor bumper designs have been sold to another company effective 6/1/2018. I signed all the papers this past week. I can and will accept bumper orders until 5/30/2018. The lead times are several weeks out due to other orders. I have no idea what the company's plans are for the designs, if any. Papers are signed and this is a done deal.

If you want a bumper let me know and we can discuss options and timelines.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Jason

Congrats

Congrats

NOTICE:

All Trail Tailor bumper designs have been sold to another company effective 6/1/2018. I signed all the papers this past week. I can and will accept bumper orders until 5/30/2018. The lead times are several weeks out due to other orders. I have no idea what the company's plans are for the designs, if any. Papers are signed and this is a done deal.

If you want a bumper let me know and we can discuss options and timelines.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Jason

Is this a "like" moment? I didn't pick up happy vibes from how your post was worded. Hope things are good with you jas..:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom