For Sale 1965 fj45 new price 14000.00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1965 fj45 short bed removable top. Chevy 383 stroker balanced and blueprinted angle plug heads Keith black pistons mild cam Sanderson cast headers flow master muffler mini starter Lakewood scatter shield centerforce clutch Toyota 4speed transmission and transfer case with marlin crawler rock box! Alcan springs bilstien shocks spring under! New 36x1350 iroks 15x10 marsh racing beadlock wheels incab rollcage agr steering box and rock ram warn 10000lb winch custom fenders and bed with storage. Painless wiring harness gm tilt column propane injection two tanks mounted on bed and I have two more! Clear title in my name insured and tagged 21000.00 have to sell! Thanks and God bless!!! Located in Anderson Missouri 488 gears with arb air lockers front and rear long field outer new price 19000.00

Last edited:
Bill Spears_0003.JPG
Bill Spears_0005.JPG
Bill Spears_0007.JPG
Bill Spears_0016.JPG
Bill Spears_0003.JPG
Bill Spears_0005.JPG
Bill Spears_0007.JPG
Bill Spears_0016.JPG
1965 fj45 short bed removable top. Chevy 383 stroker balanced and blueprinted angle plug heads Keith black pistons mild cam Sanderson cast headers flow master muffler mini starter Lakewood scatter shield centerforce clutch Toyota 4speed transmission and transfer case with marlin crawler rock box! Alcan springs bilstien shocks spring under! New 36x1350 iroks 15x10 marsh racing beadlock wheels incab rollcage agr steering box and rock ram warn 10000lb winch custom fenders and bed with storage. Painless wiring harness gym tilt column propane injection two tanks mounted on bed and I have two more! Clear title in my name insured and tagged 21000.00 have to sell! Thanks and God bless!!! Located in Anderson Missouri
1965 fj45 short bed removable top. Chevy 383 stroker balanced and blueprinted angle plug heads Keith black pistons mild cam Sanderson cast headers flow master muffler mini starter Lakewood scatter shield centerforce clutch Toyota 4speed transmission and transfer case with marlin crawler rock box! Alcan springs bilstien shocks spring under! New 36x1350 iroks 15x10 marsh racing beadlock wheels incab rollcage agr steering box and rock ram warn 10000lb winch custom fenders and bed with storage. Painless wiring harness gym tilt column propane injection two tanks mounted on bed and I have two more! Clear title in my name insured and tagged 21000.00 have to sell! Thanks and God bless!!! Located in Anderson Missouri

19000.00 for a 40000.00 fj45? Come on guys! If everyone doesn't like the propane setup I also have a custom built for the truck a aluminum gas tank for it!

I remember seeing this rig in Toyota trails circa mid 90's, how long have you owned it? Reality is it's a niche market for modded 45's. I sold my fully built (green goblin Fj45) a few years ago for 18k had 12k in paint and body alone! Glws, always liked this truck.

I have owned it for about a year! Was my dream truck! But after losing my home to a flood it has to go ! This is number 25 landcruiser for me! Been driving them since late 70's!

I like the 45, sorry about your house. GLWS.

Thanks! My great family and friends have been there since day one! Moving into new house around thanksgiving! I guess everyone wants a museum piece fj45! One that they can stare at in the garage and afraid to drive! Landcruisers are made to be used!!!

Thanks!!! Every time I drive it people wave and give me thumbs up!

Sweet truck hombre! I approve of this bezel orientation!!

Maybe try Bringatrailer.com for some more exposure.

Sorry it's not a original unrestored fj45! Please don't text me and then say your not interested because it's not stock! Look at the pictures! They speak for them self and if you live 1500 miles away realize this! It's a awesome landcruiser!!! I can't believe no one has even come to look it! It's tagged and insured and titled in my name! Sorry folks just a little disappointing! I have had 25 landcruisers and when I went to sell them sold within a few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom