Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone, this is my first rodeo in writing and asking for help in a forum.

I recently bought a 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser (she's a beauty). And the truck came with a Two inch lift already and it drives smoothly but the only thing is that it's a bit wobbly and i was wondering what can i do to make it stop.

I know i need a stabilizer but just don't know which one. Does anyone recommend a specific product?

IMG_7254.jpg
IMG_7254.jpg
IMG_7256.PNG

Wobbly? At certain speeds? Or when braking?

Make sure your wheels are balanced. You can get any steering stabilizer you'd like but seems like most people run the Old Man Emu stabilizer. Make sure your passenger side steering knuckle has 4 nuts still on and its not oozing tons of grease. There seems to have been an increase in events lately with those nuts & studs backing off.

Welcome to Mud :flipoff2:

Wobbly? At certain speeds? Or when braking?

Make sure your wheels are balanced. You can get any steering stabilizer you'd like but seems like most people run the Old Man Emu stabilizer. Make sure your passenger side steering knuckle has 4 nuts still on and its not oozing tons of grease. There seems to have been an increase in events lately with those nuts & studs backing off.

the tires did not have the correct PSI. that helped a lot. Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom