Official 37" and up picture thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2BD22808-3D71-4339-BC3D-0FD71C88EC92.jpeg

Welp, I did it... Not sure if I should have, but I couldn't say no to a great deal. 4 - 37x12.5r17 Goodyear MT/r's slightly used $750. They sure fill in a lot better then the 35's. Small amount of rubbing in the front end when turning, which I expected. I'm going to put in some 30mm spacers in hopes that it will help with my current stink bug and fixes the slight rub.

tires.jpg

tires2.jpg

Welp, I did it... Not sure if I should have, but I couldn't say no to a great deal. 4 - 37x12.5r17 Goodyear MT/r's slightly used $750. They sure fill in a lot better then the 35's. Small amount of rubbing in the front end when turning, which I expected. I'm going to put in some 30mm spacers in hopes that it will help with my current stink bug and fixes the slight rub.

View attachment 1575432

View attachment 1575438
Pardon my ignorance... what wheels are using? I currently have 37's on 16" Fj60 steelies. I want to go to a 17" wheel, so I have more options. Thanks!

Pardon my ignorance... what wheels are using? I currently have 37's on 16" Fj60 steelies. I want to go to a 17" wheel, so I have more options. Thanks!
Those are Tacoma/4Runner wheels, 17”x7.5”. You can usually find them as take offs on Craigslist.

Cool pic, but I'm pretty sure he did mean that the gas station is the natural habitat for these rigs.;)

Reactions: RFB

They are Tacoma rims i picked for $20 off craigslist. They work for now but i need wheel spacers to help with rubbing so i wouldn't recommend. i plan on replacing with steel Unique 297 17X9 6-139.70 from Discount tire. They run about $86

In the early stages of this thread, it was customary to simply list a few particulars so we didn't have to read a story.
Back in the old days... I’m an young’n, and a lot of things have changed in the past 3 years.

I think we’ve gone through at least three hosting services since I joined.

So I get 1001 questions since I built this and instead of continuing to piecemeal my responses, which is inevitably what happens in a thread, I take the time to actually write up an article describing what I did for reference. Then, when linking said article, I get told an article is just too much to read, need a TL;DR. Lol I will just quit posting while I am ahead... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom