Mini Tractors - lets see um (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

More info on the buckle chain attachments. Where did you source the pieces?

They're available from this site: Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks <<Home>>

I've seen so many guys sling chains and straps around their buckets with all kinds of equipment damage and dangerous results. These are beautifully welded and zinc coated. I mounted both shackle loops and grab hooks on my bucket and a single grab hook on the back of my BH bucket so I can sling a chain for lifting. Make sure to have a new drill bit or sharp bit to get through the thick metal on your buckets. Good luck!

IMG_1967.JPG
IMG_1968.JPG
Here's a good shot of the grab hooks and shackles on the front bucket.

Last edited:
Couple of Kubotas. A few years ago was given an old Ford, think it was a 1980 1900 model. It had issues, only one brake worked, no parking brake, etc. etc. But it ran. Encountered difficulty in finding parts when the water pump needing replacing, but I did find one. Last year the injector pump failed and to fix or replace was about $1500, if I could find a replacement or a shop to do it. We decided to replace the Ford and picked up the smaller Kubota, a 2003 L300F.

IMG_2907.JPG

At the time all we needed was to scrape a road and bushhog but in the last few months our needs have changed. To do what we want a FEL would be indispensable but Kubota has nothing available for a model going back to 2003. So we picked up a new L4701. I had no idea how useful a FEL could be.
IMG_2909.JPG

Been putting the new tractor to use with tree cutting and moving logs. Have placed an order with Ken's Bolt on Hooks thanks to @AdventureToolCompany

IMG_2914.JPG

I had no idea how useful a FEL could be.

Salesman talked me into the FEL when I bought mine. At the time I thought, "what would I even do with a FEL?" LOL. It is the most useful and handy tool that I own. Sometimes, it is just an expensive motorized wheelbarrow, but even then it is way worth it! For all other uses it is priceless.

Spent a few minutes on Saturday showing my youngest, he's 13, how to drive the L3000F. He's been driving an FJ60 around on farm for a few months so has mastered using 3 pedals. Took him no time to get the hang of the tractor, in his mind it's now his :lol:.

IMG_2922.JPG

Looking to by a used Kubota with loader. Located in Dallas TX. Let me know if some is close and is selling a used one.

Spent a few minutes on Saturday showing my youngest, he's 13, how to drive the L3000F. He's been driving an FJ60 around on farm for a few months so has mastered using 3 pedals. Took him no time to get the hang of the tractor, in his mind it's now his :lol:.

View attachment 1577548

Cool! I bet you couldn't wipe the smile off his face!

Salesman talked me into the FEL when I bought mine. At the time I thought, "what would I even do with a FEL?" LOL. It is the most useful and handy tool that I own.

Not a mini-tractor, but I bought my skidloader when I was building my workshop. With the work I needed to do, it seemed to make more sense to buy a used one and then sell it when I was done than rent one every weekend I needed it. It proved to be so useful that twenty years later it’s still around. :D

Not a mini-tractor, but I bought my skidloader when I was building my workshop. With the work I needed to do, it seemed to make more sense to buy a used one and then sell it when I was done than rent one every weekend I needed it. It proved to be so useful that twenty years later it’s still around. :D

Man secret 027: The "Ol its cheaper to buy versus rent and I'll sell it when done.." justification/rationalization argument......must only be used by a master. Well done!

A second-hand track steer is likely to be my next equipment purchase, though it will have to wait on the house being finished.

Man secret 027: The "Ol its cheaper to buy versus rent and I'll sell it when done.." justification/rationalization argument......must only be used by a master. Well done!

There have been other things I’ve sold when I was finished with them. But with the skidloader I just keep finding more to do with it. ;)

A second-hand track steer is likely to be my next equipment purchase, though it will have to wait on the house being finished.

My only regret with the skidloader was that I didn’t buy it sooner. As you say, it makes a handy self-filling powered wheelbarrow. Standing on the ROPS also makes for a nice, stable mobile scaffold. It changes a lot of things from “perhaps we could do xxxx someday” to “let’s do xxxx - we have a skidloader!” :D

Mine is a Mahindra 3316 HST with a turbo 3 banger engine and a quick attach system for using skid steer attachments. The best part of owning this tractor is watching my daughter improve her driving skills and tighten up her hand/eye coordination.

Isabelle on backhoe.jpg

Isabelle moving rocks.jpg

IMG_20140316_122125_129.jpg

IMG_20160107_075721604.jpg

The best part of owning this tractor is watching my daughter improve her driving skills and tighten up her hand/eye coordination.

Better a tractor than a video game! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom