275/70/18 ko2 deal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like the K02 rebate from BFG runs through 11/26 -- so I am hoping 4WP will honor their $50 off through that date as well. Looking for a good price and 4 mounted and balanced without tax is under $750 OTD!

That's a great deal. Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I'm headed up to Lynwood shortly.

Looks like the K02 rebate from BFG runs through 11/26 -- so I am hoping 4WP will honor their $50 off through that date as well. Looking for a good price and 4 mounted and balanced without tax is under $750 OTD!
Pretty sure it's $960 out the door, with $100 coming in rebates. $50 store credit for 4WP and a $50 mail-in-rebate from BFG.
Dust 2 Glory BFG Offer
Just checked out. It was in fact $860 on the cc. Rebates to come. Maybe...:) Hate those damned things.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's $960 out the door, with $100 coming in rebates. $50 store credit for 4WP and a $50 mail-in-rebate from BFG.
Dust 2 Glory BFG Offer
Just checked out. It was in fact $860 on the cc. Rebates to come. Maybe...:) Hate those damned things.
So you have a 4wp near you for installation? How much more for install?

So you have a 4wp near you for installation? How much more for install?
Yep I have one around 10 miles from the house. The install is free. As is the tax. Truly smoking deal. Especially if the rebates ever clear. Strangely they weren't able to schedule install until 12/3, and if that date hadn't of worked for me, it would have been after Xmas! Store manager indicated they're doing a bunch of tire deals, and install is crazy busy.

I got discount tire to price match 4WheelParts earlier this morning using the print out of 4 tires in the cart that shows they pay the sales tax and offer two $50 rebates and free mount and balance. Walked away with 4 285/75R16 mounted for $750.52

So update... I went with ko2’s...got 4 for 937 our the door. The falkens are legit, I was set on them but when I called America’s tire they notified me that they were on national backorder. I couldn’t wait and I knew bf goodrich is a good tire so I pulled the trigger. Part of me died inside for spending $300 more (wildpeak’s were 633 out the door). Anyways, truck rides like a truck now and I’m happy. Thanks for all the feedback

So update... I went with ko2’s...got 4 for 937 our the door. The falkens are legit, I was set on them but when I called America’s tire they notified me that they were on national backorder. I couldn’t wait and I knew bf goodrich is a good tire so I pulled the trigger. Part of me died inside for spending $300 more (wildpeak’s were 633 out the door). Anyways, truck rides like a truck now and I’m happy. Thanks for all the feedback
What size did you go with? I'm looking for 275/70/18. If I could get Wildpeaks for that cheap I'd be all over it! I can wait for a backorder if need be.

I think you'll be happier with the bfg's anyways.

Update...figures that dtd discount would go up the day after I bought the tires. Went back to America’s tire and showed em the online deal and got a $100 back on their 30 day price match guarantee. Total paid 844. America’s tire is a great company time and time again.

I called my local discount tire before ordering some ebay tires and asked how close they could come to matching and the only price difference was the certificates for the warranty. 10 bucks more at the store so I went with the store to keep it local(ish). Should be in tomorrow!

Give it a shot when they have a deal, went in to the store closest to me and they only wanted to sell me wheels and all terrains when I told the kid I need mt’s! Glad I called the other store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom