Lumberjaxe Soft Open Invite 11/4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey Folks! As many of you know, Scott and Ashleigh (@tgadd) are almost finally ready to roll with their brick and mortar home of LUMBERJAXE. They've been busting their butts with their mobile platform for the last 10 months spreading the word, building excitement and designing their location. They asked me to reach out to the ONSC world and let you all know that they'd like to have us out for their 'friends and family' soft opening this Saturday, 11/4/17 from 1:00pm - 4:00pm. That's 3 hours of FREE FUN! They request that you post up here if you're able to make it out so that they can have a head count of our gang.

If you don't know, LUMBERJAXE is an axe throwing place. They will host a league for tournament play AND they'll be open for parties, corporate events and regular old walk-in traffic. Many of you got your first taste of axe throwing back in June at the Carolina Relic Run when they brought out their old International pickup with the mobile target cage. It's a fairly easy skill to learn, and the LUMBERJAXE crew will help you get the hang of it in short order. Trust me, your wives will probably love it so bring them.

Their location is in the Catawba Valley Brewery building on Louise Ave, very close to Uptown Charlotte off Central Ave.

Important message from Scott and Ashleigh: Please note: we are 18+ and you will need to wear close-toed shoes even if you aren't planning on throwing!!

This would be a great way to take a little drive on a beautiful, sunny Saturday to go have a good time supporting two of our own. Follow it up with a walk next door to CVB for an adult beverage. Follow that up with a stop for dinner just up the street at Intermezzo for a great pizza (everything there is great, and it's all fresh). Talk about a hell of a date night!

Lumberjaxe
933 Louise Ave Charlotte, NC Suite 108

YES!!! My youngest finally turned 18 so I can bring him. I am planning on going and bringing 2 boyz, maybe one wife.

The address for those of us who are not cool kids:
933 Louise Ave Ste 105, Charlotte, NC 28204

Scott, can I bring the 26" Husqvarna?

Last edited:
I plan to be there, looking forward to it.

Made me change my plans , I'm in.

Dammit. Would love to go but already commited to URE that day. Sorry guys. SOOOON

Will definitely get there at some point - so pissed (at myself) that you weren't there a couple years back :)....... congrats!

This is AMAZING! So bummed we will be in Hilton Head this weekend but will definitely come out soon.

Thanks for having @tgadd.
3EA1670F-4EDA-47C5-AB75-CFF2EC754206.jpeg
FA950DB8-35AC-4D03-A2C8-DC4551193028.jpeg
C5D90A05-F206-40FE-92E6-E743E447E85A.jpeg

We had a great time, very cool venue. Seeing Scott and Ashley get their business off the ground made the day. It was fun and everyone there looked to be having a good time. Always a good time seeing Izzy, got to meet his son as well, who honed in on his inner lumber jack and was pretty good. Eric and Rafael were also pretty good at it. Patrick also had some good form.

Great place to have the club monthly meeting! Support a fellow club member.

I'll put in a good word for Tim. I threw maybe a dozen, none stuck. When I got back up again Tim watched me miss a couple more and gave me a couple tips. First throw, dead center bulls eye. I quit while I was ahead :)

You may need to hack away at a section of parking, or slice it off for your patrons only. That you cut through the chase, hit bone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom