The Knitting Circle (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's awesome. Ring looks a little small, maybe have it let out a little so she can wear it like a tiara.

All seriousness, that is awesome. Congratulations to the team.

Awesome to run into Matt at the ray Wylie Hubbard show.

20170322_215756.jpg

go Heels!

There is some s#%t going on down in the Gump

Toyota dealer is telling my mother in law her 2013 4.6 4x4 tundra with 98k miles needs a new $7500 transmission.

Didn't Toyota have a run of bad transmissions in the Tundras. Something about bad solenoids and inability to troubleshoot. @Land Speeder had some trans issues in his old tundy I believe.

Didn't Toyota have a run of bad transmissions in the Tundras. Something about bad solenoids and inability to troubleshoot. @Land Speeder had some trans issues in his old tundy I believe.

Yes. I told her about Eric and having to replace solenoids. I think she is doing a fluid change and will let it run but I'm not sure. 100k miles to the junkyard is bad by all standards, maybe it's just a dealer trying to take someone for a ride.

I've got my warn 8k all hooked up, checked the wiring diagram, wires are run correctly, plug in the remote and I've got nothing. No clicks, no sounds, nothing. Could the ARB powdercoat be keeping me from having a ground? the 2 gauge ground is run from the winch to the negative terminal, but there is the smaller ground on the control box do I need to grind to bare metal for that?

you could probably ground it somewhere else or with a jumper cable to check

By "ground" he means high center your non-Toyota and then use your jumper cable as a jerk strap

As per usual, just needed more swearing and violence.

Winch sounds like crap. I'll take it apart and grease it after our trip.

6030551F-A2EE-4400-B56B-CB656DF349C0.jpeg
Snow coming down on Shades Mountain - y'all be safe out there.

Last edited:
Snow 61 series
9D80F62F-D1B7-4E94-BB4A-B76762F5840E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom