Where did you go with your Mini Truck or 4Runner this week? (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up in the tall piney pines... Santa Fe NF

IMG_2454.JPG

This was actually a couple weeks ago now..
DSCN0485.JPG
Abraham Lake, Alberta, Canada.
DSCN0525.JPG

The only road to where I'm headed.
DSCN0573.JPG

Just outside Bella Coola, a little wee town in no man's land on Canada's west coast.
DSCN0556.JPG

Semi derelict building in the harbour just outside town. For a sense of scale as to how big the logs are in this photo, If you look closely at the left hand side about mid way up you can make out two small aluminum boats moored on top of a couple logs lashed together. The whole shebang is attached and presumably will rise with the tide. Interesting stuff everywhere you look.

Moving blow downs on Elwood pass... Still in the snow in June

IMG_2619resize.jpg

Stream up high on Elwood Pass

IMG_2606resize.jpg

Steep...

IMG_2612resize.jpg

Clawhammer night run and sledgehammer during the day. I suck at remembering to take pictures. The last picture is the hit I took making it up the plaque rock on sledge.

FB_IMG_1508738124178.jpg
FB_IMG_1508738043839.jpg
20171022_154435.jpg

Baja.

Alcatraz Pano.jpg

So not this week (monday before Xmas 2017), but still fun in the hills... Mt Taylor, Cibola NF... like 11k'
Normally there should be snow on this

IMG_3302.JPG

Wow! Lookin pretty dry. I was in the Burque last month and driving back to Las Vegas Nv I noticed there wasn't any snow on Taylor. We are on a record pace currently for days without precipitation. 106 days and counting.

Recon at the Ladrone Mountains, NM on Christmas Day.
20171224_123504.jpg

Santa Fe NF getting a little moisture. Solo Snowheelin' 30 year old wore out junk FTW :happy:

IMG_3510small.jpg

1st. I need to get me a 3RZ.

2nd. I thought the point of running a half-pipe was to catch some air. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom