Magellan eXplorist TRX7 - Anyone have experience with it yet? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks very useful. I wondering about their maps database coverage and quality. The ratings for the TRX app in the App store and Play store isn't encouraging about Magellan quality. I know it's different platform but does say something about their execution.

I have one inbound, all the offroad trails fire roads etc and it can be updated with new trails by user, no on orad GPS for some odd reason, found one 200 under new on ebayy, Ill be posting reviews and real world next week and after

I was an early adopter, with the trx app being available for download, its hard to justify the cost of the tablet, The tablet is nice, but old OS, stripped of the marketplace, you can side load some apps but its hit or miss if it works properly. They added onroad navigation, its average. Mine stopped charging after a year of use, so its in the mail back to corporate. i dont think i would buy it again to be honest. with the webapp and downloadable trx app, you are already there.... Im waiting for the galaxy active 2 to come out and swithc to it for my off road navi

I was an early adopter, with the trx app being available for download, its hard to justify the cost of the tablet, The tablet is nice, but old OS, stripped of the marketplace, you can side load some apps but its hit or miss if it works properly. They added onroad navigation, its average. Mine stopped charging after a year of use, so its in the mail back to corporate. i dont think i would buy it again to be honest. with the webapp and downloadable trx app, you are already there.... Im waiting for the galaxy active 2 to come out and swithc to it for my off road navi
I took mine cross country for 28 days and only got it to work kinda on yankeeboy basin, I talked to a rep they said to call them 600 bucks and it sucked jmo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom