LX 450 grille (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kelly saad

Supporting Vendor
Threads
IMG_0364.JPG
IMG_0365.JPG
IMG_0366.JPG
IMG_0367.JPG
After making changes to the 80 Land Cruiser grill, the LX has evolved. These are now available to order. I only have this one grille built, and no pics of it powder coated yet. As of now, I have the regular hex holes and the elongated hex as seen in these pics. There will be an option for a Lexus emblem spelled out, and the factory L that's on the original grille, or blank.

Prices and other pics are on the website.

The grill looks very good in person. If I was in the market for a replacement, I would definitely get this. Add to it that Kelly is a great guy and that his work if top quality, it’s hard to beat.

New 80 series grill.

Cruisergrills

Last edited:
:hmm: Maybe I should have painted my trans cooler and AC condenser.

:hmm: Maybe I should have painted my trans cooler and AC condenser.
Dude! Its the dust from last weekends desert adventures :steer: But, maybe I just shouldn't use that big elongated hex, it shows everything, even on my 100.

The grill looks very good in person. If I was in the market for a replacement, I would definitely get this. Add to it that Kelly is a great guy and that his work if top quality, it’s hard to beat.

New 80 series grill.

Cruisergrills
I just noticed this, thank you. And thanks for all your help.

Yes sir. Just above, and on this page is a picture of the LX grille prototype. It's not finished, just bare metal, It fits nicely though. The elongated hex my not be the proper choice for the openings but you get the idea. Right now I can do it with circles or hexagon and the one shown. I have an L emblem footprint and a LEXUS emblem footprint. Also, I will have it with some new slots for the grille openings.

I do like this! Please cut the place for the L emblem to be attached. I can't have people thinking I am driving a plain LC.
Exactly, Do not not want to be confused with one of the poors:cheers:

Last edited:
I do like this! Please cut the place for the L emblem to be attached. I can't have people thinking I am driving a plain LC.
That's funny, I like that!!

Exactly, Do not not want to be confused with one of the poors:cheers:
I can't blame you, we scratch our Land Cruisers going off road. Lexus owners would never!!

Already have it set up to use the factory L emblem that's on your grilles.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom