LC200 alloy bull bar from Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone here in the US have this? How come we dont have cool stuff like this?

AD8ACBEC-BE8D-4107-8D9E-81C2913E6D00.jpeg

lc-200-accessories-nudge-bar-png.1398783
wardharris was able to get us the Aussie Nudge Bar. I think he might even have one more available. To answer your question, not enough kangaroo related accidents.

Chrome bull bars are horrible looking. They also start looking pitied if you’re in a snow region from the salt eating it away. Chrome anything(exterior) does not belong on a off road vehicle.

Lipstick on a pig...

Chrome bull bars are horrible looking. They also start looking pitied if you’re in a snow region from the salt eating it away. Chrome anything(exterior) does not belong on a off road vehicle.
The bull bars he’s posting about are aluminum alloy, not chrome. The nudge bars are stainless steel.

The bull bars he’s posting about are aluminum alloy, not chrome. The nudge bars are stainless steel.

Oh lol! I thought they were Chrome finished which looks god awful.

Alloy bars have the benefit of lighter weight, which is important when it's hanging off the forward most part of the vehicle. Sure it's not bombproof like a steel bullbar would be. So it's a compromise between tupperware stock and rock crawling steel.

Is the bumper in the original post OEM Toyota available outside the USA? If so, there is always a way to get it.

Easiest might be if it is available in Mexico. There are several dealerships in the various border towns in CA, AZ & TX. You could drive across, get it installed at the MX Toyota Dealer, and drive back. If you pick it up and bring it across as a part you would have to go through US customs, which isn't a big deal.

Ebay, Amazon and Alibaba in countries where they are sold are also worth trying, but make things expensive with shipping...

I like it and want one if someone can get here to US for a reasonable price especially since its a Toyota part. Let me know part number please.

Is the bumper in the original post OEM Toyota available outside the USA? If so, there is always a way to get it.

Easiest might be if it is available in Mexico. There are several dealerships in the various border towns in CA, AZ & TX. You could drive across, get it installed at the MX Toyota Dealer, and drive back. If you pick it up and bring it across as a part you would have to go through US customs, which isn't a big deal.

Ebay, Amazon and Alibaba in countries where they are sold are also worth trying, but make things expensive with shipping...
They are in the same North American market as U.S. and Canada. Not likely available.

Anybody have any experience with the TJM alloy bar?
070ap15r82a_35.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom