Late-model FJ60 and FJ62 carpet and mats! February 6, 2024 update... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
February 6, 2024 NOTIFICATION OF 1/8/24 MFR. PRICE INCREASE: Hey IH8MUD members, I wanted to let you know that the manufacturer increased their prices as of the first of 2024; HOWEVER, I will be selling our carpet sets at the 2023 price until the end of the 1st quarter (March 31, 2024). Therefore, if you've been considering carpet for your truck (or gifting some carpet for someone else's truck), now would be a less expensive time to do it vs. after the first of April. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Don't forget that my carpet now comes with an in-depth installation guide! It'll help you (a) plan for your install, (b) speed up your install, and (c) prevent mistakes along the way!

Thanks,
dnp

Well, after a much longer delay than I had hoped, the time has finally arrived.....the late-floor FJ60 and FJ62 carpet is ready to be produced and shipped!!!! If you want to know how this whole thing got started, you can see more info here: New 60 carpet for sale!

The late-floor design refers to FJ60s starting with approximately the 3/86 build date and later, all the way thru the FJ62 run. (If your FJ60 build date is between 10/85 and 3/86, please contact me prior to ordering)

The mfr. worked with me, so I'm able to offer these kits on this first run at the same price as I was able to offer the first early-floor kits - June 1, 2018 price reduction $50 off: $330 + shipping for a kit consisting of
  • (a) the driver / passenger area,
  • (b) the second row area,
  • (c) the cargo area,
  • (d) the tailgate band, and
  • (e) the rear wheel wells.
  • Cargo area padding is also included.
Also, carpeted floor mats are now available, as well. There are two sets:
  • a set consisting of driver/passenger and second row is available for $112 + shipping, and
  • a set consisting of just the cargo area is available for $112 + shipping.
This is the procedure to order (PLEASE PM ME ONLY! It makes it MUCH easier to keep things straight, and I sometimes miss posts to the 6x-series forum threads):

If you're interested in total pricing, please send me your complete name and shipping address (not just the zip code), and I will respond to you with a total shipped price.

If you're then interested in ordering, please
  • PayPal the funds to me at dnpcorp@bellsouth.net, and include:
  • your full name,
  • shipping address,
  • year model of your truck,
  • list of items ordered, and
  • reference the color of the carpet
(Sending all of that will keep me from having to go back to my records to dig it up while I'm placing the order)

Once funds are received, I will submit your order to the mfr. From there, it usually takes 3 business days for them to produce the style carpet you need and to ship it out. Once it's shipped, they'll notify me, and I will send you a tracking number.

Thanks again for your patience, and please let me know if you want to proceed with the ordering process.

David

Last edited:
PM sent

Is it possible to just get the back of the rear seat/cargo area? I really don't need the rest of it.
I've posed that question to the mfr. in the past, and they said they only sell the complete carpet kits or the front mat set or the cargo mat. They told me they don't offer partial carpet kits. Sorry.

That being said, there have been others in the original thread (found here New 60 carpet for sale!) wanting partial kits, so maybe you could get lucky and find someone who wanted the part(s) you didn't want and work something out with them. Just a thought......

Thanks,
David

Well, after a much longer delay than I had hoped, the time has finally arrived.....the late-floor FJ60 and FJ62 carpet is ready to be produced and shipped!!!! If you want to know how this whole thing got started, you can see more info here: New 60 carpet for sale!

The late-floor design refers to FJ60s starting with approximately the 3/86 build date and later, all the way thru the FJ62 run. (If your FJ60 build date is between 10/85 and 3/86, please contact me prior to ordering)

The mfr. worked with me, so I'm able to offer these kits on this first run at the same price as I was able to offer the first early-floor kits - $370 + shipping for a kit consisting of
  • (a) the driver / passenger area,
  • (b) the second row area,
  • (c) the cargo area,
  • (d) the tailgate band, and
  • (e) the rear wheel wells.
  • Cargo area padding is also included.
Also, carpeted floor mats are now available, as well. There are two sets:
  • a set consisting of driver/passenger and second row is available for $107 + shipping, and
  • a set consisting of just the cargo area is available for $107 + shipping.
This is the procedure to order (PLEASE PM ME ONLY! It makes it MUCH easier to keep things straight, and I sometimes miss posts to the 6x-series forum threads):

If you're interested in total pricing, please send me your complete name and shipping address (not just the zip code), and I will respond to you with a total shipped price.

If you're then interested in ordering, please
  • PayPal the funds to me at dnpcorp@bellsouth.net, and include:
  • your full name,
  • shipping address,
  • year model of your truck,
  • list of items ordered, and
  • reference the color of the carpet
(Sending all of that will keep me from having to go back to my records to dig it up while I'm placing the order)

Once funds are received, I will submit your order to the mfr. From there, it usually takes 3 business days for them to produce the style carpet you need and to ship it out. Once it's shipped, they'll notify me, and I will send you a tracking number.

Thanks again for your patience, and please let me know if you want to proceed with the ordering process.

David

I hope this is still rolling in early Nov when I have some extra cash.

This stuff looks great(even better in person). My factory carpet was awol before before I bought the truck, so I don't have a reference for how this should look installed, especially at the seat mounts.
Could someone grab some pics of the floor under the rear seat(with its bottom flipped up, but with the back still up?

Also, the front seat mount area?

This is for a 62.
IMG_4022.JPG
IMG_4023.JPG
IMG_4024.JPG
IMG_4025.JPG

This stuff looks great(even better in person). My factory carpet was awol before before I bought the truck, so I don't have a reference for how this should look installed, especially at the seat mounts.
Could someone grab some pics of the floor under the rear seat(with its bottom flipped up, but with the back still up?

Also, the front seat mount area?

This is for a 62.View attachment 1561229 View attachment 1561230 View attachment 1561231 View attachment 1561232
Just saw your post (not sure why the 'MUD software sometimes fails to notify me of a new reply to a thread.) I'll try to get a shot for you ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom