FS: Low mileage URJ200 fan clutch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Almost brand new, has 854 miles. Yours for the shipping :D

20171019_203220.jpg

PS. Those miles were the 2016 Baja 1000. Still free despite being race proven :D

I'm curious why you're replacing it? Is this a standard thing to do after every race?

I'm curious why you're replacing it? Is this a standard thing to do after every race?

Yes, at least every race or two. The silt completely packs the fins and shaft starts feeling a bit notchy. Really like many things we pull every race... we just can't afford not to as a $100 part could cost us the race that we spend thousands in fuel alone.

Ill take it kurt if not spoken for... 89011 las vegas.

Pm sent

Replied.

And to be honest, I certainly didn't mean for this to be a for sale classified rather a bit of a joke but I'm pumped someone can put it to use.

Like ive said in the past...wether its a $25 carb rebuild kit or a $1600 suspension kit great customer service is always consistent.Thanks for what you do kurt.

A

Almost brand new, has 854 miles. Yours for the shipping :D

View attachment 1558389

PS. Those miles were the 2016 Baja 1000. Still free despite being race proven :D

Pretty incredible the amount of dirt this collected considering there is a radiator directly in front of it and a fan blowing things away from it I would think. The Baja! Gotta love it.

If you ever need some pit crew help I would be there in a heartbeat! I have actual mechanic experience:)

Pretty incredible the amount of dirt this collected considering there is a radiator directly in front of it and a fan blowing things away from it I would think. The Baja! Gotta love it.

The radiator also gets very plugged up each race. We fully remove it and flush/blast out the fins each race.

If you ever need some pit crew help I would be there in a heartbeat! I have actual mechanic experience:)

For sure!

Like ive said in the past...wether its a $25 carb rebuild kit or a $1600 suspension kit great customer service is always consistent.Thanks for what you do kurt.

A

Shipped :D

As usual fast shipping! Package received!
Thanks kurt.

-A

As usual fast shipping! Package received!
Thanks kurt.

-A

Hope it works for you!

Lots of other low mileage parts available:
Steering rack
Lower front control arms
Upper front control arms
Rear axle housing (missing ends :D)

@TonyP - I suggest you take a look at this link if you are going to remove the LCA's. This is what I went with for a cam bolt when I replaced my LCA's. ordered it through autozone. http://www.spcalignment.com/compone...ruiser&year=2008 - 2017&from=USAFrom&to=USATo

Nice! Mine slid out with some hammering when I put my coilovers in but I was going to replace them anyways so I'll add those to the list of parts for my semi-big $2k maintenance overhaul coming up.

Last edited:
Dibs on the Front LCAs! Are they in Utah or elsewhere?

Utah, they have a secondary shock tab welded on them and have survived (suffered?) last year's 1000 but they are free for the taking.

Are the upper control arms of the OEM variety? I'm looking for a set of used SPC or Total Chaos.

Nope, all stock as our class requires that. We have available front and rear upper and lower control arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom