Pig Party - 2018? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

im Gunna hafta find my copy of Brighty of the Canyon...

^^^^^I think i understand your avatar pic.

Crap! I need to get my frame from texican and get a work party organized! Don't want to be showing up in a tundra with a pig grill zip tied on the front ;)

Great work Evan! We're in for those dates, keep it a tradition. I'm not concerned about each days route, let that up to you guys.

Pablo, what do you think, making it?

Miss Nuclearlemon, anything else you might need...I have a 71 parts wagon with frame, if you need something. price is right.

Great work Evan! We're in for those dates, keep it a tradition. I'm not concerned about each days route, let that up to you guys.

Pablo, what do you think, making it?

Miss Nuclearlemon, anything else you might need...I have a 71 parts wagon with frame, if you need something. price is right.
Thanks...got pig frames...need new 80 frame....going the mel lowe route :)

Not planning out every day , just thought put the area info up early ,let the peeps lookie on the interweb . decide what to do when in said circle of pigs .... im good even if just hanging with other known knights of the iron pig

I lead when I know What I'm doing. Otherwise, I leave it to the experts. I will just follow the cork screw tail that's in front of me. I don't really care, just want see something new with cool people. My youngest has shown interest in going. She will make sure @J Mack doggies get lots of pets and loves.

Great perspective Evan. yafnhoo. It sounds to me like a quorum has been met for the window of the week of June 18. If Dermott campground is the central most location for most of those itineraries you mentioned we have a pig party. I be there even if I have to visit Palmdale, Barstow or wherever to get there. Lets toast or get toast or do toast to the new event on the board. Don't need nothing but where and when. (good pig motto, where and when)

A pork roast might be nice.

What say ye curly tailed sows??

Pork roast = nice. More chocolate chip & bacon bits cookies are an absolute necessity!!! Priorities people, priorities.

Great perspective Evan. yafnhoo. It sounds to me like a quorum has been met for the window of the week of June 18. If Dermott campground is the central most location for most of those itineraries you mentioned we have a pig party.

The map shows Jacob Lake as 31 miles north of Demott, but travel time of 2 hours 30 minutes. Is that right?

From my house :rofl:.

But you can skip Kansas. You'll get to see Oklahoma and the Texas Panhandle. Broadening your horizons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom