October Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
October Club Meeting - Whats In Your Rig *Winter Edition*

Next Wednesday, 10/25, 6:30 pm.

Black Peak Engineering
513 North Link Lane, Suite A
Fort Collins, CO 80525

This months meeting will take place at my shop again. Officer Nominations will take place and we will quickly run through the meeting agenda.

After the formal part of the meeting we will host an 'open house' of sorts and talk about winter load out. We will open our rigs, review what we carry for winter wheeling and answer questions. All attendies can display their vehicles load outs as well. The objective is to share ideas on; what gear to carry, interior storage concepts, clean and effective electrical additions, etc.

We are all excited for this meeting and we hope to see you all there!

@mervo, @FJ40zen, @SmokingRocks

Last edited:
Does this mean I'm going to be officially replaced!?! Wish I could make it.

Does this mean I'm going to be officially replaced!?! Wish I could make it.

Well, if you left now you wouldn't have to rush.....

BTW, your ladies 4Runner looks great. My wife saw it and wants to do the same with the bed-liner. So thanks for making me spend more money....

Heard it was a great meeting. Sucks being up here in Montana! Well not really but miss all the ht4w crew and the good times

Well, if you left now you wouldn't have to rush.....

BTW, your ladies 4Runner looks great. My wife saw it and wants to do the same with the bed-liner. So thanks for making me spend more money....

Lol sorry man! Shouldn't be on mud then It makes everyone spend money including me! And thanks it took a lot of work to get it to that point seeing as last November it looked like this
IMG_4876.PNG
IMG_4877.JPG
IMG_4878.JPG

And is now this beauty
IMG_4794.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom