Anyone install Gozzard fender flares ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alberta mac

addicted but not cured
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I purchased Gozzard fender flares from Gozzard Composites.
Knowing how exceptional the Gozzard fj/bj40 tubs are and how supperior they are to the rest it was an easy decision to go with the flares for my 60 series.
The fronts are no probs to install however the rears are a bit of a mystery, they do include the bottom 1/4 panel which is nice.
Any youtube vids of the install process or pics ? or perhaps I'm the lone ranger on this one !
I will include some pics of the flares later today.

So here goes ! some pics and comments pre-install.
As Mike said they stick out an aditional inch from original. The front looks easy to install, the hardware I will have to source but am thinking stainless hex bolts if I can find them. I will hit them with black rocker gard before I install them.
One advantage apart from rust repair is that if one is considering a lift kit and bigger tires like 10.5 or 12.5 then these may help keep things legal with the tires still inside.

thumb_IMG_4845_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4846_1024.jpg

As you can see the rears have a channel and perhaps I might have to cut the fibreglass or modifly the body to accomodate the flare.

Curious too? Did you take a pic with them just place for the rears like the pic for the fronts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom