Whiteline rear swaybar (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Surprising Whjiteline claims 107% increase in torsion with there swaybar. I felt an improvement of at least 107% with the way my 80 is set up.

Are you thinking of disconnecting the rear sway bar now in light of the high potential of breaking them during extreme articulation?

Are you thinking of disconnecting the rear sway bar now in light of the high potential of breaking them during extreme articulation?

Testing is not complete but it does limit my flex and changes the balance in the way it flexes.

Last edited:
Dude Ive rdered this swaybar form 3 vendors so far, all took my $$ then refunded wtf
I have 5 sets on order. Spoke to my rep today and it looks like 30-45 days before they get here from Australia. I have 2 pending back orders other than mine so I still have 2 sets left that are available.

Dude Ive rdered this swaybar form 3 vendors so far, all took my $$ then refunded wtf

Do a custom TK1 or universal kit from Currie.

Do a custom TK1 or universal kit from Currie.
while I got your attention I smoked my TREs in ouray so I already swapped in 35s TREs but what the advatage of using heim TREs ? I think I got hold of a whiteline

Have you tried amazon? I got mine there, although it was an old style so i had to do a lot of clearancing.

Actually got another order from a member for just the rear. Have only 1 rear left now and 3 fronts.

2KCruiser has said multiple times in this thread he has 5 sets coming, why don't you just buy one from him??
because Ive dont know him and have never seen the post until.............................

Actually got another order from a member for just the rear. Have only 1 rear left now and 3 fronts.
this was the post, "I have 1 rear and 3 fronts left" would make someone believe you actually HAD them for sale. ya dig??

this was the post, "I have 1 rear and 3 fronts left" would make someone believe you actually HAD them for sale. ya dig??
Please read Post #67 right above where I state clearly the estimated time of arrival. At a cost of $475 shipped for the set most people are willing to wait. However if you feel you can not, please let me know and I can simply refund your payment. I tried keeping this private with a PM to clarify but you took it to the forum.

Just as an FYI, when I ordered mine, the company took my money and it was almost 6 months before mine arrived. These are not things that companies stock...

I went with EBAY arrived 3 days $240 shipped. YMMV

Please read Post #67 right above where I state clearly the estimated time of arrival. At a cost of $475 shipped for the set most people are willing to wait. However if you feel you can not, please let me know and I can simply refund your payment. I tried keeping this private with a PM to clarify but you took it to the forum.
oh no your seeing it wrong, Im pointing out where and when I found out you had the sway bars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom