Any 62 Owners running Maxxima LED 4x6 Headlights? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I saw this buried in a bunch of other threads but hadnt come across anyone that had actually purchased and installed. Was looking to convert to an H4 setup but this costs just about the same and has less wiring... Thoughts?

https://www.amazon.com/Maxxima-MHL-...1470519571&sr=8-10&keywords=led+headlight+4x6

MHL-4X6HI: 4" X 6" LED Headlamp High Beam

maxxima-4x6-high-beam-headlamp-mhl-4x6hi0.jpg

i eyeing these for a while. i like that they still look pretty normal.

Yikes!! That makes it nearly $800 to relamp. Them best be some some damn bright and long lasting lights for that amount of dough. I'll be watching this one. If you do pull the trigger, please report back.

Yikes!! That makes it nearly $800 to relamp. Them best be some some damn bright and long lasting lights for that amount of dough. I'll be watching this one. If you do pull the trigger, please report back.

It looks to me like it would be about $340 total for highs and lows, right?

I have read some reviews elsewhere and saw that people have good things to say about the JW Speaker lights... they are just a little too odd for me. I was looking at going the h4 route and with harness' install and a few other items i am about 125 short of just popping these in. No wiring necessary, just plug and play. We will see. my engine is still being rebuilt.

I looked into these JW speaker lights as an option a few mths back and just could not bring myself to spend that much on lights. I went the route of getting new glass headlights that accept H4 and put in LED HID bulbs into all 4. Did not need to change harnesses since the LED's drew less power then the original halogens. And in terms of brightness it was literally night and day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom