Unobtainium (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Proportioning Valve for BJ42 which bolts under the brake master cylinder.
Valve1.JPG
Valve2.JPG

.. As are replacement wiper motors for '75-'77 and '78 to '84, and OEM style power steering pump.

If you happen to need an OEM power steering pump to get this going - I have a leaky one sitting on the shelf. Just FYI.

.. As are replacement wiper motors for '75-'77 and '78 to '84, and OEM style power steering pump.

If you happen to need an OEM power steering pump to get this going - I have a leaky one sitting on the shelf. Just FYI.
Thanks. I got my own leaky one :)

The OEMs all end up leaking, so there is room for improvement. The plan is to make it with highly robust HNBR seals.

@Racer65 After seeing those fenders... If you could get a run of Hoods made (75+) that would be the bees knees!!!

@Racer65 Can you source these?
63381-90800 RH
63382-90800 LH
Picture is of the LH garnish.

View attachment 1558177

Years and 4X series they were used on? A 84 troopy had these as well as the trim piece that ran around the back that covers the seam between the top and sides. This was a late model troopy. The hole in garnish is for a pin. Would be interested in those. Besides garnish a few.of these pins held the trim in the corners.

Years and 4X series they were used on? A 84 troopy had these as well as the trim piece that ran around the back that covers the seam between the top and sides. This was a late model troopy. The hole in garnish is for a pin. Would be interested in those. Besides garnish a few.of these pins held the trim in the corners.

According to the parts catalog they where used on 40 series troopies bj45 hj47 fj45 1980-1984(1985).
The trim has partnumber 63393-90801.
The pins, you need 7, are partnumber 90467-07027.

2017-10-19 23.00.54.jpg

Any thoughts on selling just a boot for a Toyota brake booster? It seems like these boots fail long before the booster does...

I know your producing the full booster but it seems like the boots alone are unobtanium.

I have a later (wider) booster from a later model Toyota (FJ60? Forerunner?) but I'm not sure how much these changed...

image.jpeg

Any thoughts on selling just a boot for a Toyota brake booster? It seems like these boots fail long before the booster does...

I know your producing the full booster but it seems like the boots alone are unobtanium.

I have a later (wider) booster from a later model Toyota (FJ60? Forerunner?) but I'm not sure how much these changed...

View attachment 1558367

I think you'll find you need more than just the boot. There is material inside the boot that is likely gone as well.

Well, I floated your crazy request...and looks like it can be arranged, for a price.

I saw a post once by Johnathan Ward that said he would buy 100 40 hoods if he could find them. That and I bet @beno could sell all you could make him to FJ co.

It would be a grand slam move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom