Moab end of September beginning of October 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

canadian bum

SILVER Star
Threads
A group is heading out to Moab for some wheeling at the end of September beginning of October. Dates aren't set yet but it would be pretty awesome to meet up with them. Jeremy and I have wheeled with Steve in Washington. Would be a pretty good group and a lot of fun. Also have just under a year to get everything together for it so should be a lot of time for those interested. Here is their discussion thread MOAB 2018!!! We will have our own plans for making the trip down as well as organizing stuff for first timers as well as vehicle suggestions if required.

So been working at getting the Tacoma done and the desire to wheel has been definitely been hard to ignore. Been looking at so many trails and just getting excited to having a wheeler again. I did a big road trip in the 4runner with a loop to Texas but the limits of it not being able to hit up the really good trails has been painful.

The Dusy Ershim trail for one looks so appealing. If I could I'd be heading out right now haha but between it having a season you can run of Aug 1st to Nov 1st and not having a vehicle that wouldn't make it through without a lot of work or damage it's been tough. But this next days off I'm hoping to get a lot of work done on the Tacoma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom