CSC October Meeting Agenda 10.20.2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
CSC October Meeting Agenda 10.20.2017

Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM

Meeting agenda
  • Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • Xmas Party update
  • Show n' shine details

I will be there.

Not going to make it. I'm headed out on an adventure for 4 or 5 days. Have fun

I plan on being there

I'll have to catch the pictures; I'll be spending the weekend installing a database appliance in a faraway data center... Exciting stuff.

Doesn't look like I'll make it - got an early start tomorrow for work (bah!).

Copper State Cruisers Monthly Phoenix Meeting
October 20, 2017 @ 7:30 PM
Sonic on Broadway
Tempe, AZ

Meeting Notes

First Time Guests
  • Ian @Perpetual86 - Ian owns a white 1994 FZJ80 with 270k miles. At this point the truck is mostly stock except for a snorkel and diff breathers. This is his project truck, which he's owned for about a year now, and it is his daily driver. He was referred to CSC through Instagram.
  • Greg - Greg owns a sand-colored 2017 Tacoma with custom sliders; he was referred from @oilbrnr.
New Members

• Franco @FDMD - Franco owns a dark gray 2017 URJ200 with 8k miles, Prinsu roof rack, Ironman lift, WKO sliders, etc.; he also owns a locked white 1997 Collector's Edition FZJ80 with 120k miles, 4" OME lift, Kaymar bumpers, re-geared; dual batteries, etc.
  • Andrew and Adrianna - Andrew and Adrianna own a white 1999 UZJ100 with 207k miles, it has a Gamiviti? roof rack and a rear OEM locker; they have owend it for a couple of years.
Run of the Month

• October - @brices123 organized the what-seems-to-be-annual October ROTM - Casner Trail & Camping but unfortunately he wasn't actually able to attend the run, so @Saddletramp stepped up and led the actual trail run. A lot of people every year come up only for the camping at The End of the World, so this was a successful and fun trip with perfect weather.
  • November - The November run is being organized by the CSC Tucson Chapter CSC Tuscon November 4th Trail Run - Chimney Rock @ARJMN has stepped up to lead and he's also providing lunch for the group! It looks like some people may try to camp, and several members of the Phoenix group plan to travel down to join the Tucson folks. Should be a great run with nice weather!
  • December - Since so many members have a lot of plans during this month, it's pretty difficult to plan an official "organized" ROTM in December, so we pretty much leave this up for "wild cat" runs, which basically means people will post up short-notice runs and anyone can join if they feel like it, so keep an eye on the forum, or post up if you plan to do any runs and want company. For example, tomorrow 10/21 Phil is running Sycamore Point and has invited anyone who's interest to join up.
  • January - @murf will be leading January ROTM and details TBD
  • February @yjeff will be leading February ROTM and details TBD
2017 Xmas Party

• *SAVE THE DATE* CSC XMAS PARTY - SATURDAY DECEMBER 2nd CSC will be providing the food and some undetermined amount of adult beverages (and non-adult beverages). Keep an eye on the thread for more details and please post up if you plan to attend so we can get an accurate head count for food/drinks! @brices123 has been nice enough to allow us to use his house for this. There's talk of setting up a ramp for some fun "action shots" in the cul-de-sac (before the beverages, of course).
Camelback Toyota Show N' Shine

• Coming up soon is the ◘ CSC November meeting Show n' Shine @ CBT NOVEMBER 11th !! This will be the 3rd annual Show N' Shine at Camelback Toyota. Trucks can arrive around 11am and food will be provided. There will be a raffle, a CSC meeting (this will count as November's meeting, so there will not be another meeting this month). This is a fun time to come show off your rig and your cool setup and hang out and have a good day. We suggest bringing popups in case the sun is hot. As we did last year, we are asking for donations for Mary Ellen’s place, which is a legitimate shelter for women veterans. Everyone is encouraged to bring something from the list in the thread (canned food, personal care products, etc.). Please pay attention to the map in the thread regarding parking. For any questions, contact @murf.

CSC1710_01.jpg

CSC1710_02.jpg

CSC1710_03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom