Dogs of MUD! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My sweet girl, Pearl, turned 10 over the weekend. Hope we have many more years of chasing birds together. :D

BFAF1D98-667A-4DD3-A2D2-CF98C4244F72.jpeg

Chester has a new brother... Teddy, 7 week old Goldendoodle.

Chester teaching Teddy to guard the front door.

Teddy won't be able to Cruise for a while, but they are already best friends!!

Congrats!

Why not? Teach him early!

I'd love to, but he won't have all his vaccines until 18-20 weeks... Gotta wait... Chester and I may need a reprieve or two from this high energy bundle anyway!!

Edit: pictures added

Watching football...

image.jpeg

Grainy picture, so you can see... Teddy put the frisbee on top of his water bowl... Returned later for a drink and, rather than move the frisbee, he drank through the hole.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Frisbees have holes?

:rofl:

First, I thought, "well, duh!!".

Then, I thought, "no, wait!!".

I've been handling only dog frisbees for years... They are soft and many of them have holes.

You can see the donut in question in this picture

image.jpeg

My wife and I went to the Jasper County Animal Rescue League and met our new family member, Lela.

We look forward to many Land Cruiser adventures with her. She has already mastered her version of the "Cruiser Lean" where she puts her front paws on the center console and chooses the driver or co-driver/spotter to lean against depending if the turn is left or right.

23131714_10214479487004984_3728312656975450315_n.jpg

P.S. - Lela is also an Iron Pig fan.

My wife and I went to the Jasper County Animal Rescue League and met our new family member, Lela.

We look forward to many Land Cruiser adventures with her. She has already mastered her version of the "Cruiser Lean" where she puts her front paws on the center console and chooses the driver or co-driver/spotter to lean against depending if the turn is left or right.

23131714_10214479487004984_3728312656975450315_n.jpg

P.S. - Lela is also an Iron Pig fan.

Congratulations Drew!!

Pretty girl... and very attentive!!

laissez le bon temps rouler!!

Rufus and I escaping reality for a few hours. McAfee's Knob in Virginia off the Appalachian Trail.

IMG_7353.JPG

IMG_7362.JPG

Is that some breed of mountain dog in the mountains? Looks happy

He was all of one pound when a puppy. Looked like a future St Bernard. No such luck. Not sure what he is, Angel's of Assisi rescued him from a certain death (only one of his litter to survive) and then Parvo ravaged their facility a few days after he left with our family. He had no idea that the word "HIKE" meant 16 miles of rocks, sticks, and snapping turtles. He was wiped out at the end. Beagle, Akila, ??? mix.

He was ecstatic just to be outside all morning with me (I felt the same).

He was all of one pound when a puppy. Looked like a future St Bernard. No such luck. Not sure what he is, Angel's of Assisi rescued him from a certain death (only one of his litter to survive) and then Parvo ravaged their facility a few days after he left with our family. He had no idea that the word "HIKE" meant 16 miles of rocks, sticks, and snapping turtles. He was wiped out at the end. Beagle, Akila, ??? mix.

He was ecstatic just to be outside all morning with me (I felt the same).

He's very handsome regardless!!

Don't leave home without him. ;)

[QUOTE="Comet, post: 11302399, member: 5021 was all of one pound when a puppy. Looked like a future St Bernard. No such luck. Not sure what he is, Angel's of Assisi rescued him from a certain death (only one of his litter to survive) and then Parvo ravaged their facility a few days after he left with our family. He had no idea that the word "HIKE" meant 16 miles of rocks, sticks, and snapping turtles. He was wiped out at the end. Beagle, Akila, ??? mix.

He was ecstatic just to be outside all morning with me (I felt the same).[/QUOTE]
With that tail and stance he may well have some akita in him. Glad you found him, he is a lucky survivor. Hope you get a ton more outdoor time together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom