3rd Row Seats, Third Row (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,
Looking for 3rd row seats for my 2011 LC. Curious what years are compatible. Dealer was no help. Brand new 2017 set on ebay now, but don't want to buy unless there is confirmation they would work for me.
thanks,
Andy

@andyharrisVT perform an "include nearby areas" or "within XX miles of zip" CL search. Usually pulls in a few more big cities in the area. They pop up on CL periodically. Questions like this come up every once in a while, hopefully you can sync up with someone fairly local to save some $$$.

Don't all LC/LX's come with third row seats? Did yours come without? A lot of people ditch them so I'm sure you can find a set. Good luck!

bought this used. was told the original owner didn't want the seats originally. looks like nothing was ever in the back at all. super clean.

I had a heck of a time finding mine. Thankfully another mudder had a set and was willing to part with them. Shipping will kill you though. After all was said and done, i think he got the short end of the deal. Best of luck on finding a pair.

bump, try again here. hoping someone might know if 2016 3rd row seats might fit a 2011? anyone know? anyone have the ability to test?
thanks in advance,
andy

Aren't all 200 second and third row seats the same? The first row is the same, except for the video screens.

the toyota in MA and my local toyota in VT couldn't tell. the parts guy mentioned the years were changed - 2008-2012 and 2013- present...but they really weren't helpful. they said they had no source for the seats.
2016 land cruiser 3rd row seats | eBay
thats the ebay item for sale i am contemplating.
thanks,
a

the toyota in MA and my local toyota in VT couldn't tell. the parts guy mentioned the years were changed - 2008-2012 and 2013- present...but they really weren't helpful. they said they had no source for the seats.
2016 land cruiser 3rd row seats | eBay
thats the ebay item for sale i am contemplating.
thanks,
a
Everything shown in the photos is physically identical to the third row in my 2015 200.

this would be for my 2011. anyone have a 2008-2012 that could confirm appearance?
tx
a

thanks mcgaskins. seems like there must be someone out there with a set from the previous model years that wants to part with theirs. i'll keep trying. thanks everyone.
a

I have a brand new set of 2011 tan 3rd row seats in my attic that have never been sat in. They were removed and wrapped in plastic since the day I took delivery of the truck I’m on Long Island though.......

Hi sinister, tan/beige leather? I’d love to buy them. I am sure we can figure out how to get them. I have some contacts down that way and get down to Albany fairly often. Not sure how we private message/dm thorough this, but would like to hear more if you are serious about selling. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom