For Sale FJ80 Body, Mechanical and Interior Parts for 91s to 97 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
I consider it a sign of good health to own two or three (or more) FJ80s. There has never been a finer car built that goes off-road as well as it does on-road, where you can ride in style, and 4 wheel in comfort. My Cruisers have run many California Trails as well as Moab and other Utah trails, and have many more trips to make. We have run the San Andreas fault lines as well as the Mogollon Rim, the Historic Mining areas and Ghost towns of Northern and Southern Nevada, and my White 94 visits Death Valley a few times each year.

In the process of restoring a couple FJ80 Landcruisers, and parting out a few, I have amassed a huge amount of extra parts. As of today, I have bumpers, doors, wheels, tool kits, jack parts, guages, dash panels, hundreds of interior parts, driveshafts, front axle parts, rear axles, control arms, engine parts, ECUs, electronics, sensors, modules, distributors and an endless list of other parts.

I have a fresh out of the machine shop CYLINDER HEAD, and a set of 5 like new Beadlock Wheels. I have transmissions for 93-94 and for 95-97, and transfer cases for 91-92, and for 93-97. I have two complete exhaust systems for 93-94, and DOORS and door parts, windows, windshields, window regulators. etc.

I am here in the San Gabriel Valley and pride myself on fair dealings. We are a small community of owners and need each other for support. At times I will be calling on you for parts I need.

I keep a 5 gallon bucket full of metric bolts and nuts around for my SoCal friends to help themselves when they can't buy what they need. Please feel free to stop over and chat as well as use me as a low priced parts source.

Hi Paul - you wouldn't happen to have a drivers side front door interior armrest/door handle for the "Oak" (brown & tan) colored interior? I need the large brown piece that functions as the door pull. The window switches mount in here, as well. Thanks!

I consider it a sign of good health to own two or three (or more) FJ80s. There has never been a finer car built that goes off-road as well as it does on-road, where you can ride in style, and 4 wheel in comfort. My Cruisers have run many California Trails as well as Moab and other Utah trails, and have many more trips to make. We have run the San Andreas fault lines as well as the Mogollon Rim, the Historic Mining areas and Ghost towns of Northern and Southern Nevada, and my White 94 visits Death Valley a few times each year.

In the process of restoring a couple FJ80 Landcruisers, and parting out a few, I have amassed a huge amount of extra parts. As of today, I have bumpers, doors, wheels, tool kits, jack parts, guages, dash panels, hundreds of interior parts, driveshafts, front axle parts, rear axles, control arms, engine parts, ECUs, electronics, sensors, modules, distributors and an endless list of other parts.

I have a fresh out of the machine shop CYLINDER HEAD, and a set of 5 like new Beadlock Wheels. I have transmissions for 93-94 and for 95-97, and transfer cases for 91-92, and for 93-97. I have two complete exhaust systems for 93-94, and DOORS and door parts, windows, windshields, window regulators. etc.

I am here in the San Gabriel Valley and pride myself on fair dealings. We are a small community of owners and need each other for support. At times I will be calling on you for parts I need.

I keep a 5 gallon bucket full of metric bolts and nuts around for my SoCal friends to help themselves when they can't buy what they need. Please feel free to stop over and chat as well as use me as a low priced parts source.
I am in need of a passenger side fender and inner wheel well. 94 fj w flares.

Rob, two problems with sending a fender and inner wheel well are the cost of the freight is greater than their cost, and body panels get dented enroute. Try going locally.

MANY PARTS AVAILABLE. Shipping possible but not practical for larger parts. Let me know what you need, I will probably have it.
I have 3 parts cars going for restoration on 2 of my Land Cruisers which leaves a LOT OF PARTS left over.

MANY PARTS AVAILABLE. Shipping possible but not practical for larger parts. Let me know what you need, I will probably have it.
I have 3 parts cars going for restoration on 2 of my Land Cruisers which leaves a LOT OF PARTS left over.
I will probably need driver side seat belt if its brown/tan...mine is frayed

Driver seat belt is chewed up like many of them. I don't know if your seats are manual or electric but assume they are brown. Which are they?

I will keep an eye out for one of those flat handles.

I will keep an eye out for one of those flat handles.
On a different subject, there are solid heater lines coming from the fire wall down to a heater core for the rear seats. Mine are terribly rusted. I may just disconnect at rubber lines and plug. Would you have a clean set for a 94 and have a suggestion as how to replace them? Looks about impossible with the engine and trans in place.

Rob, two problems with sending a fender and inner wheel well are the cost of the freight is greater than their cost, and body panels get dented enroute. Try going locally.
Do you have a suggestion as to best way to get junk yard contact numbers? These days there arent many land lines left and most old yards are run by recker services and cell phones.

see your private message

Hi Paul,
I need a few miscellaneous things for my 96. Where about the San gabriel Valley are you?I am located in Sylmar.
Thanks

See your private message

How about the parking brake assembly that connects to the outside of the rear disk brake mount? 94 fj80.
My cable looks good, but will need outer parts, springs and the spring inside the drum as well as pins, clips etc.
Am I.better off going to a dealer? The parts would have to be rust free. Mine are frozen up solid with rust.

Rob,
I don't want to remove the assembly from a complete rear axle. New parts would for sure be rust free. Cruiseroutfitters.com is an outstanding source for good used parts. Kurt is a really great guy to work with. You may want to check with him for your parts. Please tell him that DeathValleyPaul recommended him to you. He is very honest, etchical, and is an fJ80 and FJ100 owner.

Hi Paul, its been a while. Do you happen to have a windshield washer reservoir for a 91? The pumps are good just need a reservoir.

I just got a 91 in and parked it in my storage area. I will bring it home next weekend and if the reservoir is good, will contact you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom