Dissent offroad modular aluminum roof rack. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Makes me want a Taco (not really, too small). But that is a sweet rack.

Ben- does it make you feel weird that men are telling you have a nice rack?:rofl:

First racks will be done this week and coated next!
Keep an eye out for an invoice if you have contacted me.
Thanks.
Ben

Paid! Looking forward to installing the rack.

As I look at the pictures I am curious about the cross members I see. In the included pictures are there (7) cross members shown or are there (5) members shown with a front and rear cross piece? Curious since the base package includes (4) cross members.

As I look at the pictures I am curious about the cross members I see. In the included pictures are there (7) cross members shown or are there (5) members shown with a front and rear cross piece? Curious since the base package includes (4) cross members.
I asked Ben this same question. The four load bars that tie into the factory mounts plus the front brace behind the spoiler are included. The extra bars are the ones that go in the adjustable slots.

Just fixed the first post.

There are a total of 5 load bars included in the base rack.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I installed the finalized rack with light bar fairing on my 100 this past week.
I ended up coating it in a gray to match the centers of my bumpers but should have some black ones installed soon.

What light bar is that?
Just the cheap $40 Amazon light,
I ordered a few different bars to try out so I have a couple I can recommend.
I'll update with some links once I find some that hold up well.

Hopfully going to install a black rack for a customer this weekend.
Will get pics and hopefully the rear fairing clears the whale tail.
If not I will make the modifications needed and offer a different rear fairing for the larger spoiler.

Just the cheap $40 Amazon light,
I ordered a few different bars to try out so I have a couple I can recommend.
I'll update with some links once I find some that hold up well.

I found that light, and may just buy that, and seal it better when it comes. I'm getting other lights from that brand

Very nice. I'd love to see the black one with some nice upgraded button head hardware.

such a great looking rig!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom