TAC Garage Sale 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand new, still in the plastic wrap Toyota OEM carpet floor mats for 2011-14 FJ Cruiser.
Includes front and rear mats, plus cargo area mat.
PT548-60073-11 and PT206-35122-16
These two items together go for about $165 plus shipping online.
$100 local sale.

Colorado Land Cruisers (TLCA chapter in Colorado Springs) is selling our new club sticker as a fundraiser. Funds will pay our club membership in the state association, Colorado Assn of 4WD Clubs.

$5 each and if you pay via PayPal, we'll pay the postage. Contact me by PM for details.

stickers 1.JPG
stickers 2.JPG

Selling my brush guard. Came off my 97 lx450. Asking $50, or will trade for some new door speakers.

Hard to see in pic, but bottom cross bar is dented.

IMG_4213.JPG

Sent you a PM

Mitch has decided to change out his current wheel/tire setup so if you know anyone needing an upgrade pass this along:

$900
Quantity of 5 - Approx 11K miles
Kumho Road Venture MT Mud Terrain Tires - LT315/75R16 124Q E2
Level 8 Guardian 16x8.5 et-9
Gorilla Splined Lug Nuts

He paid $1,815 shipped when Discount Tire was running a Special so he has them priced at half that.View attachment 1498613 View attachment 1498614

Selling my brush guard. Came off my 97 lx450. Asking $50, or will trade for some new door speakers.

Hard to see in pic, but bottom cross bar is dented.

View attachment 1498010

There's a new guy on the forum in MI I think that's looking for one of those.

Set of used Slee Version 1 Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms for 1991-1997 80 series Land Cruiser. I got these with a parts car I picked up in Texas a couple years ago along with most of the other components for a Slee 6" lift kit that was in the cargo area. I replaced all of the bushings with brand new OEM before attempting to break the lock nuts loose in preparation for install on Lexi. It turns out that every joint was seized by rust. I was able to break everything loose with the exception of one Eye with the assistance of @2fpower. As you can see in the picture there is some scaring from the big pipe wrenches used and all but one section is turning freely.

I thought I might have had rear drive shaft vibration issues due to drive angles and was getting these ready when I determined that my drive angles were already corrected by the extended length sleeved lower control arms I installed last year. My vibration is either coming from the front drive shaft which I had trouble removing due to leverage on my wrench set or the T-Case.

Even though one joint is seized these can still be installed if you install the seized end first and make all other adjustments through the other 3 joints.

These go for $375 new from Slee and the 4 new OEM bushings run $30 each. Asking for $200.

20170801_UpperLinks.jpg

Set of used Slee Version 1 Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms for 1991-1997 80 series Land Cruiser. I got these with a parts car I picked up in Texas a couple years ago along with most of the other components for a Slee 6" lift kit that was in the cargo area. I replaced all of the bushings with brand new OEM before attempting to break the lock nuts loose in preparation for install on Lexi. It turns out that every joint was seized by rust. I was able to break everything loose with the exception of one Eye with the assistance of @2fpower. As you can see in the picture there is some scaring from the big pipe wrenches used and all but one section is turning freely.

I thought I might have had rear drive shaft vibration issues due to drive angles and was getting these ready when I determined that my drive angles were already corrected by the extended length sleeved lower control arms I installed last year. My vibration is either coming from the front drive shaft which I had trouble removing due to leverage on my wrench set or the T-Case.

Even though one joint is seized these can still be installed if you install the seized end first and make all other adjustments through the other 3 joints.

These go for $375 new from Slee and the 4 new OEM bushings run $30 each. Asking $200.

Included with purchase is free loan of appropriate sized wrenches for adjusting.

That's not a wrench!
20170801_213328.jpg

Now This IS A Wrench!

20170801_213359.jpg

I think the actual sizes needed are 32mm and 35mm. I will have loaners ready with delivery of links if needed.

finally selling some stuff... if your interested, let me know and we can do better on the prices.

m1102 military trailer.

military m1102 m1101Humvee H1 Military Surplus Cargo Trailer

dodge truck

1999 Dodge 2500 Diesel extended 8' bed farm truck Cummins

toolbox

MAC TOOLS PROFESSIONAL 88 TOP & BOTTOM ROLLER TOOL BOX CHEST 33" 10 & 8 DRAWER

tig /plasma / stick welder.

Plasma Cutter & DC TIG/ DC Stick Welder 3 in 1 CT518D Multi Process Welder

need to get motorcycle fixed and posted, old blue, and many other items.....

Price reduced on adjustable rear upper links described above. Now $150. You get adjustable links, I get reimbursed for the new OEM bushings and a little bit for the time to install them. Free loan of appropriate sized wrenches for adjusting still applies. :grinpimp:

Sold the bfg tires

Last edited:
A friend has a couple Warn winches for sale.

He bought these for his Jeep and then it was stolen. Never installed them. Brand new.

First is a Warn 9.5ctis. It is a 9500# winch with synthetic line. Asking $1200. New they sell for $1675. Comes with everything seen.

IMG_6718.JPG

IMG_6716.JPG

Second one is the same winch but with steel cable. It is still in the box. Warn 9.5cti. Don't have any pics but if you are interested let me know and I will get a pic. He wants $1000 for it. New lists at $1400.

PM or text me if interested. I have the one with synthetic line here at the house.

My old radiator is up for grabs. It has about 8k miles on it and only ran toyota red. No leaks or issues of any kind. Kept my temps around 190 before the supercharger. It's an aftermarket radiator not sure the brand. 50 bucks. It's at robs if anyone wants to look at it.

My old radiator is up for grabs. It has about 8k miles on it and only ran toyota red. No leaks or issues of any kind. Kept my temps around 190 before the supercharger. It's an aftermarket radiator not sure the brand. 50 bucks. It's at robs if anyone wants to look at it.
15050856989631000421522.jpg

Ome 860 mediem weight 2.5" rear coil springs $100

About a 1.5 years old. went heavies for added slee rear bumper. These where on turbophil's lx450.

Ok I have one of the Land Rover cup holders that are put on the transmission hump for sale $30 and I will bring it to the next meeting. Will post in the classifieds in a few weeks thought I would give TAC at chance at this first. Gray in color. Includes the mounting hardware and the smaller insert as well.
DSC01145.JPG
DSC01146.JPG

posting this up for Bryan Thom, this was his rig before this guy bought it. Says it is pretty clean.

Head gasket done at 200k

Front end rebuilt at 195k

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser lifted and locked

if you want to talk to Bryan, yell at me and I will connect you.

posting this up for Bryan Thom, this was his rig before this guy bought it. Says it is pretty clean.

Head gasket done at 200k

Front end rebuilt at 195k

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser lifted and locked

if you want to talk to Bryan, yell at me and I will connect you.

If someone is interested, might need to confirm it's locked. I can't see a magic dial in the photos.

If you zoom in there is the dash blank where the dial goes so I would guess it is not locked unless it has aftermarket lockers and switches located somewhere not pictured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom