Third Annual Southeast 70 Series Meet & Greet (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks @divemedic . That is exactly what i was thinking. google drive looks like the best option. dropbox looks to charge for smaller amt of data. I have 11gb left in my google drive. You likely have the biggest files with the drone footage. We could either start a new email/drive location or use one of ours. Then we could all link our photos to that address and download as desired.
Lets do it :)

image.jpeg

One of those days when you feel fairly small in the grand scheme of things. :)

If no one has any objections, ill create a flickr account and share the login. Ill do this tonight to give folks a chance to respond. I am just choosing the free version and seems to have 1TB free (with ads)

Ill create it this evening if no one has an issue

If no one has any objections, ill create a flickr account and share the login. Ill do this tonight to give folks a chance to respond. I am just choosing the free version and seems to have 1TB free (with ads)

Ill create it this evening if no one has an issue
I have no idea what any of that means but go for it.

I have no idea what any of that means but go for it.
really big filing cabinet where you can store thousands of Polaroids and vhs tapes that you can watch through the magic tube of stills and moving pictures. :)

really big filing cabinet where you can store thousands of Polaroids and vhs tapes that you can watch through the magic tube of stills and moving pictures. :)
Why didn't you say that in the first place.

IIRC, the Media section of MUD allows for video uploads....and won't someday require you to pay to let others see your videos and images :)

IIRC, the Media section of MUD allows for video uploads....and won't someday require you to pay to let others see your videos and images :)
sweet works well. although does seem like you have to name each one. Dont forget to save at the bottom!

The final tally for miles clicked on the ode meter is 1500 right on the dot.

I was a late comer and missed most of it, but thank you to everyone who took the time to say hello and converse about these wonderful machines. I had a lovely time around the campfire Saturday and even better morning on a short trail with @WanderinWhitlows!

Thank you again for everything!

IMG_3055.JPG
IMG_3057.JPG
IMG_3065.JPG
IMG_3069.JPG

When will the folks that were in the side-by-side be able to post all the on trail action shots?

There were trail "action" shots? I have a hard time believing that from eyewitness reporting. :lol:

There was serious beer action shots and BBQ action shots from all accounts. ;)

There were trail "action" shots? I have a hard time believing that from eyewitness reporting. :lol:

There was serious beer action shots and BBQ action shots from all accounts. ;)
I stayed away from trees this time :) the only damage that i think anyone experienced was a blown tire and a winch cable short that fried a battery

image.jpeg
When will the folks that were in the side-by-side be able to post all the on trail action shots?
Chad and Kim (the folks in the side-by-side) took approximately 500 photos and as soon as I return from Europe, we'll go through them and determine which ones are suitable for posting. :)
Here are a few examples of their handy work........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom