ONSC Chat (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

just double checked walmart.... they used to do the super tech synthetic in the gallon jugs but no more I guess they just have the regular stuff in the gallon.

Mobil Delvac Synthetic Gear Oil 75W-90 | 38 Pound Pail

Mobil Delvac Synthetic Gear Oil 75W-90 | 38 Pound Pail

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007WVI5G6/ref=psdc_15719351_t5_B009IE2O30

Should be said that synthetic Delvac is Mobil Delvac 1.... some of the sights still have the old pictures up. Basically their synthetic line up for heavy duty applications.

@JohnVee It is still sitting right where you left it! I have been tempted to use it a couple of times but decided that unwrapping the pump and wiping down / wrapping it back up afterward was not worth the trouble. I did not buy it. It is not mine and I do not consider it to be. It is yours. I can get it back to you whenever you want it or lend it out to whoever you say. Just say the word.

@jamesurq Autozone sells 5 gallon cans of gear oil. Get a pump lid for it and you're golden. I'd loan you mine, but it's been at @roadstr6 's house for so long that I think he owns it by common law standards.
It's non synthetic unfortunately.

Uhg. Where to begin.

20170918_175108.jpg

The '86 sawblade wheels seem like a decent start........ or maybe just skip to the crash test

Wtf is on roof? Wide load sign?

Its his solar system for his exbrodition vehicle, and also a dish network antenna, and road construction merge arrow sign. Youll see the Biltmore full of them during Expo East in Oc.

The '86 sawblade wheels seem like a decent start........ or maybe just skip to the crash test

Wtf is on roof? Wide load sign?

A sign that says I love turtles

We have incredible club with many industries represented.
Got a new job with a scale up and very excited. This product can assist when ever a paper form is completed in the field. The technology is outstanding and I wanted to share with you guys. Yes, we are in growth mode and need all the customers we can get. Also, insights and thoughts on product offerings and enhancements greatly appreciated. Please pm me with any questions.

(PS - If this is the wrong place to post or not appropriate, please PM me and I will take it down ASAP.)

First I've seen e15 at the pump
IMG_1974.JPG

Anyone familiar with concrete resurfacing? Looking at Flo-Coat or other of those polymer additive concrete solutions. It seems straight forward but just curious if there is any experience in the club that can give advice or who wants some Land Cruiser spending money to come and do it?

Anyone familiar with concrete resurfacing? Looking at Flo-Coat or other of those polymer additive concrete solutions. It seems straight forward but just curious if there is any experience in the club that can give advice or who wants some Land Cruiser spending money to come and do it?

Indoors or Outside?

Consider having it polished with the diamond polishers and resealed if in your garage or basement floor and you don't have massive stains that will not come out that you do not want.

Apparently my work thinks its cool to have lots of previous stains in our new Smart Work Place modeled after Moto's Navy Pier offices :)

Polishing will get rid of a lot, supposedly, though, too.

Indoors or Outside?

Consider having it polished with the diamond polishers and resealed if in your garage or basement floor and you don't have massive stains that will not come out that you do not want.

Apparently my work thinks its cool to have lots of previous stains in our new Smart Work Place modeled after Moto's Navy Pier offices :)

Polishing will get rid of a lot, supposedly, though, too.

Inside. We tried polishing and it doesn't give us the result we want. Not looking to have it perfect, just want it be uniform coating so that's why we are going to resurface it. We have already patched the cracks/holes in the floor and ground a gentle slope for the raised section of the flooring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom