To Hell and Back Moab 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@ethernectar
email3128.jpg

holy crap, you guys are incredible. Awesome rigs, I've love to hit Moab with yall one of these days!

Finally got around to uploading my drone footage. There's not nearly as much as I'd like (seems to always be the case) - next time I need a driver (or a pilot) so I can just get drone videos and pics of the whole adventure.

2-DRONE FOOTAGE - Google Drive

Last edited:
awesome footage.

so cool seeing the trail from a different vantage point. All I can remember is trying to go back down some of those sections in the dark.
the footage makes it look easy...

Look at that shiny rear quarter panel! The good ol' days, eh Kamal? @Atwalz

Speaking of which, I just got a body shop estimate to make my truck look fresh off he showroom floor. Dents, armor, pin-stripes, etc. repaired. Looks like a hair under $4k and I will be back to new. Ouch. No more insane trails for me.

Look at that shiny rear quarter panel! The good ol' days, eh Kamal? @Atwalz

Speaking of which, I just got a body shop estimate to make my truck look fresh off he showroom floor. Dents, armor, pin-stripes, etc. repaired. Looks like a hair under $4k and I will be back to new. Ouch. No more insane trails for me.

Mine is done. Passenger side is scratch free. Repair bill was close $9 grand.

Expensive mistakes for us. Glad your truck is back in shape. I hadn't not taken mine out of the garage since Breck until this week, it was too sad to be out in public.

Expensive mistakes for us. Glad your truck is back in shape. I hadn't not taken mine out of the garage since Breck until this week, it was too sad to be out in public.

No more ditch.

that's super charger money @Atwalz

Cruiserhead gone on that crack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom