Beach Cruiser Diary "100 Series" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And here are the after pictures:

There is still a little work to be done. I need to move the license plate up so that it does not interfere with the winch cable. I have not wired the winch up yet because I need to fab a bracket to mount the control box to. Just some minor things but all in all I'm please with the way it has turned out so far.

Looks great! Do the lights in the bumper tie into the old bumper's fog light wiring?

It's been a while since I have updated my build thread, so I thought I would throw out some pictures of our Cruiser doing what we built it to do... take us to the beach!

IMG_2024.JPG

IMG_2486.JPG

IMG_2422.JPG

@TXBeachCruiser612 ... what model trailer is that? That's the size my wife and I have been looking for.

The trailer is a Camplite 13BHB by Livin Lite. It's 13' x 7' on the inside and we absolutely love it. It has everything you need (bathroom, shower, stove, a/c, etc.) and can sleep four adults comfortably. The best part is, they are all aluminum! No wood to rot and no rust. It weighs 2200 lbs and pulls great behind the LC, even down the beach. I did however swap out the torsion axel for a little lift and to clear the 15" wheels and tires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom