Toyota Sequoia Aftermarkt Fuel Tank options? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Everyone, do you know of an aftermarket extended range fuel tank options for a 2013 Toyota Sequoia?
I've contacted the guys at TranserFlow, who make them for the Tundra, however at this time, they don't have any for the Sequoia.
They did offer to customize for the sequoia, as long as the order was for 20 tanks.

let me know your thoughts,

Hi Everyone, do you know of an aftermarket extended range fuel tank options for a 2013 Toyota Sequoia?
I've contacted the guys at TranserFlow, who make them for the Tundra, however at this time, they don't have any for the Sequoia.
They did offer to customize for the sequoia, as long as the order was for 20 tanks.

let me know your thoughts,

Whats up bud. Id be interested. Need more details on original cost, and discounted cost.

Hey Cootny,
the tank for the Tundra is a little over $1300 (46 Gal. Tundra Midship Replacement Fuel Tank - Transfer Flow, Inc. - Aftermarket Fuel Tank Systems)
I asked if this one can be used for the Sequoia, and they mentioned that it would not work as the rear suspension is different.
so either, customize the one for the Tundra, or order a special made tank for the sequoia (need to be an order of 20 units and they estimated $1800 for each)
he also mentioned that there was some testing that needed to be done for them to do the work. Something about passenger vehicle.... gas... etc that needed to be done before they could sell them to us.

Wow. Didnt know itd be that costly... NM. Think i will hold off on that. But i will fwd such info to some other guys. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom