New and looking to buy a GX 470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone! New to the forum and looking for a 2005+ GX 470 in so Cal. Not new to Toyota though. Previously had a 2001 Tacoma trd offroad dc 4x4. Currently own a 2016 tacoma trd offroad 4x4. Selling my 2008 Subaru Forester fsxt and hoping to find a 2005+ GX 470. Can't wait!!! -Jim.

Welcome. I'm here in SoCal too. Once you get one maybe we can work together to modify them and do some trails nearby.

I'm in SoCal and looking as well. If you're using something like craigslist, I'd like to offer some advice: Have cash and be prepared to immediately go look at it. Not after work, not on the weekend. There are deals to be had but they are literally gone within hours. I've personally missed out on 2 GXs already. And I've only been looking for 2 weeks!

I'm in SoCal and looking as well. If you're using something like craigslist, I'd like to offer some advice: Have cash and be prepared to immediately go look at it. Not after work, not on the weekend. There are deals to be had but they are literally gone within hours. I've personally missed out on 2 GXs already. And I've only been looking for 2 weeks!
Yeah I hear that. I’ve bought and sold cars on Craigslist. I went through the same grief when I was looking for my Subaru and my old 1st gen Tacoma.

Don’t forget to check the used cars on your local Lexus dealer. It won’t be a steel on price but you are likely to get one that was maintained exclusively by the dealer for the previous owner. That is how I got my 05’ almost two years ago with only 85k miles on it.

Don’t forget to check the used cars on your local Lexus dealer. It won’t be a steel on price but you are likely to get one that was maintained exclusively by the dealer for the previous owner. That is how I got my 05’ almost two years ago with only 85k miles on it.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom