side mirrors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i busted mine. anyone have a suggestion where i could by replacements that are already painted ? ive combed ebay and amazon and found nada

thanx in advance for any help

e

Believe even the 99 LX mirrors have power fold.
yes, it does have the motrized fold - did the 99 LC's have that ?

actually its just the mirror cover thats busted. I have found some cover that cover the cover, some are LED turn signal and pricey, some are just chrome cover add-ons, which i think would solve my problem i would just have to paint the chrome i guess.

lol

Some might mention that "you don't really need power fold", but I would be concerned that the electrical connector might not be the same.

do you know if LC and LX mirrors were the same in 1999 ?
Sorry, didn't know you had a Lexus - driver side part number is 87961-60740, passenger is 87931-60850 - you'll have to specify the cold you need, it's not part of the part number from what I can see.

Dunno what you'll pay, looks like about $325, possibly lower.

LCs never had power fold in the US. All LXs did along with having the auto-dim feature. I LOVE the power fold for reasons probably not obvious to the casual owner. My biggest + is the fact that, on the trail, I can fold both mirrors without having to lower windows, have my passenger fold theirs in or have to lean all the way over when I'm solo to fold it in. Also, in parking lots, helps out a BUNCH. Having said that, if mine broke, they are a bit crazy expensive to repair.

Its beside the point but there are these mirror covers with LED turn signals built in.... would be cool to integrate brighter LEDs in there so that they would turn sideways to be side lights when off road.... hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom