Trail Tailor Offerings (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

well those went quick. i think all three were poorly thought out desperation buys huh guys!! i know mine was :) but better safe than sorry!!

Those are the best kind of buys in my opinion. My OEM's are still in perfect condition, but TT's are indestructible! The OEM ones
almost dissolve in your hand!

I have 2 new in box sets of OEM 2F pistons w/ rings. One set is 1.00 and the other 1.50 oversize.

675.00 a set with rings shipped.

I also have a spare OEM alternator with regular, these are NLA .This was the Corolla alternator that is a direct fit. @Landpimp ?

150.00 shipped.

PM me if interested.

Jason

PM'd on the alternator

I was pretty sure you did, but with your comments I was thinking you might want another. ;)

J

Thankfully just a one crusier addict thus far! But who knows about down the road.

Alternator and B-pillars are all gone!

Thx all,

Jason

You have alot of good stuff on your site, really wish I had gotten a b-pillar set. Speaking of replacing "dissolve in your hand" OEM plastic with well machined metal, have you ever thought of doing replacements for the front plastic fake chrome headlight and grille piece for the FJ60?

Also, regarding your fender aprons, if they are thicker than OEM will the OEM clips still be able to hold them in place ? They are what I need next after my current cooling system work.

You have alot of good stuff on your site, really wish I had gotten a b-pillar set. Speaking of replacing "dissolve in your hand" OEM plastic with well machined metal, have you ever thought of doing replacements for the front plastic fake chrome headlight and grille piece for the FJ60?

Also, regarding your fender aprons, if they are thicker than OEM will the OEM clips still be able to hold them in place ? They are what I need next after my current cooling system work.

They install fine unless you have undercoated with a thick 3M or similar product. If they are just panted they install without issue.

IF you have a thick undercoating you can buy longer clips at most parts stores to install.

J

I used Alum pop rivets (with washers) cuz I've got thick goop. Unfortunately, the crap liners I bought from SOR started to crack and fall apart a couple of months after I bought them. Will need replace in the future. Hopefully, TT will still offer.

The aprons from TT are a quality product and comes with the clips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom