EnviroCooler - Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will take one! Is anyone from the Greenville, SC area going to be picking these up?

Yes I am going. But I'm clueless as to what I do. It looks like I'm bringing all kinds of stuff back to LR.

Andy you might want to just update the original post so we know what to do. I came into this late and wasn't sure if you had enough for me to buy 2. Also wasn't sure if you were bringing mine to logans run. I just sent funds. If I can buy more let me know. I'll send some more money.

Paid – Being Brought to Logan’s Run

@Trollhole - 2 at 100 - paid - Will be brought to Logan's run

@NCFJ - 1 at 100 - Paid - Will be brought to Logan's run

@mmcinnis - 2 at 100, Florida - Paid - Give to Trollhole at Logan's run

Greg - 1 - Paid - being brought to logan's run

@tgadd - wants 2 - Paid - Will be brought to Logan's Run @forrest5000 will deliver to charlotte

@pkniland - 2 at 100 - Paid - Being brought to Logan's Run - @JohnVee to deliver to Charlotte

Need Payment By 9/13/2017, will bring to Logan’s run

@Beau Diddly - 1 at 100, Need Payment - Get to Logan's run

@angerhater - 1 up to 100 - stated interest - need pymt

@weejub - 1 at 100 - Deliver in Raleigh

Next Week

@NTAPHSE - 1 at 100, Huntersville - Needs ride to Charlotte from LR

@Roxx - 1 at 60, Charlotte

@lt1fire - 2 at 60, ship to Seattle

@Fort Knox - 1 at 60, Durham

@Keep - 3 up to 100, Chapel Hill

@AJR - 1 up to 100, Pittsboro

@Rock_Hugger - 2 up to 100, needs shipping

@jtmosca - 1 up to 100, WS, NC

@JToobe - 1 at 60 - Greenville, SC

@sleepycruiser - 1 at 60, Asheville

@GarnerFJ40 - 1 at 60, Raleigh

Remove from List

@ontherxs - 1 up to 60, Raleigh - Bought his on, remove from list

@forrest5000 - 2 at 60, Belmont - out at 100

@jdayment, 1 at 100, out for now

Last edited:
@JohnVee that would be awesome if you could. Otherwise I might try to make the trip up Saturday afternoon. @Izzyandsue are you headed to LR?

Izzy is in GA handling some storm damage. His attendance is unsure.

10-4. Any idea when you would know if you were going to have enough room?

I am optimistic that I will get out of house arrest for the majority of the day Saturday, so I should be able to pick these up in person. Question about LR, will registration, inspection, etc be available Sat morning? I was going to run with one of the groups if it will be.

Question about LR, will registration, inspection, etc be available Sat morning?
Yes. Registration and Inspection will be ongoing until just before dinner on Saturday.

@uzj100 Make sure to get with @roadstr6 and myself about coolers to head to CLT. We'll know who has room and where they're going. I'll try to remember to pack a bunch of ratchet straps incase my roof has room.

@Trollhole I have 4 for you to transport - 2 for @JToobe and 2 for @mmcinnis. I'll be at group camp Saturday morning to drop them off with you.

@erymer let me know if you want to Paypal for yours, or do cash Saturday morning. I'll obviously have yours to deliver as well.

I wish you had sent me the PayPal address sooner. Although I am not very PayPal savvy I shall give it a try.

Money is sent, hope it gets to you in time. Thanks

@Trollhole I have 4 for you to transport - 2 for @JToobe and 2 for @mmcinnis. I'll be at group camp Saturday morning to drop them off with you.

@erymer let me know if you want to Paypal for yours, or do cash Saturday morning. I'll obviously have yours to deliver as well.
Sorry Joe. I meant to say this before. If it's ok I'll just hand you some cash at LR.

Sorry Joe. I meant to say this before. If it's ok I'll just hand you some cash at LR.

Not a problem at all, Eric! I'll also be handing you Rice's cooler, if that's ok? (He's paid up)

Getting coordinated for LR. I will be there Saturday at 8:30 am. weejub is assisting with the tundra. Lots of room for coolers.

I have the following deliveries so far. Each Cooler is $107.

Greg - 1 - paid

@Roxx - 1 - not paid

@angerhater - 1 - not paid

@mmcinnis - 2 - Paid

@NCFJ-1 - Paid

@jdayment 1 @NCFJ shipping to him. - sent paypal address

@slceso - unsure with front diff - 5 to deliver - paid

Anyone else need one delivered to LR?
Sorry, where do i pay? This tag didnt showed up on my list. Pm me the info please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom