EnviroCooler - Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And I have one that I've taken a picture of so you can see the specs and try and buy one if you need it.
IMG_7225.JPG

IMG_7226.JPG

@uzj100 and @little_joe

Are either of you interested in shipping a couple of these to California?

Picked up first 7. One power cord is crap. 6 tested as in powers up with power cord and ready to go.

I will ship and charge cost.

Running one tomorrow for a tailgate. I will report back.

Anyway to get a mudship to asheville? What are the interior dimensions of these?

Where do I send my money? Or shall o bring cash to LR?

Picked up first 7. One power cord is crap. 6 tested as in powers up with power cord and ready to go.

I will ship and charge cost.

Running one tomorrow for a tailgate. I will report back.

If you're willing to ship, please put me down for two. Will PM shipping info if I can get PayPal info from you.

Getting coordinated for LR. I will be there Saturday at 8:30 am. weejub is assisting with the tundra. Lots of room for coolers.

I have the following deliveries so far. Each Cooler is $107.

Greg - 1 - paid

@Roxx - 1 - not paid

@angerhater - 1 - not paid

@mmcinnis - 2 - Paid

@NCFJ-1 - Paid

@jdayment 1 @NCFJ shipping to him. - sent paypal address

@slceso - unsure with front diff - 5 to deliver - paid

Anyone else need one delivered to LR?

Last edited:
@NCFJ-1
@jdayment 1 I am shipping his to him.

I'll be at LR Saturday around noon. Sent you a PM last week about payment, never heard back.

Any idea of shipping cost and what shipper company? I can paypal when ever ready

Just a thought @uzj100 . You're kind enough to arrange pickup and delivery for ONSC members because you know you'll be seeing most of us in 5 days, and we can then distribute to others around the state, but maybe all the people from other locations and clubs could arrange purchase and shipping directly with the Habitat store? Especially since it seems that they're not gonna run out any time soon. I'd hate to see you burn yourself out on this.

@uzj100 - I'm in for 2; not going to make it to LR but hoping someone from Charlotte can bring it down to me. I'll send PayPal once it gets sent over.

@uzj100 - I'm in for 2; not going to make it to LR but hoping someone from Charlotte can bring it down to me. I'll send PayPal once it gets sent over.
I can pick up for you.

Last call for money for coolers. Based on how slow Paypal is, I will need your money sent today. The money will be available tomorrow and I will pick up the coolers. I need the money before buying the coolers.

my paypal is roane 3 at g mail dot com

These are for Logan's Run delivery only. I will work on the others next week. weejub has the Tundra and providing transport to Logan's Run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom