Bluff City Cruisers Club Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ60Cam

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.mosleymotors.com
DevOpsDays-BluesBrothers-A.jpg

That post is borderline epic!

We're putting the band together, but we're still a few members short. We don't want just any old knuckleheads trying to join, so we're having...

...TRYOUTS!

The first round is Tuesday, December 6th at Bellyacres in Overton Square at 6:30. Don't sweat it if you need arrive late. Of course you can always show up early to get a head start on the beers. Feel free to bring kids if you have them, I'll probably have mine (10 & 7).

We park on the 3rd floor of the parking garage across the street - Parking. It's usually empty up there and is a good place for tire-kicking after, so drive your Cruiser!

I'll tag everybody one more time. Even if you can't make it, 'watch' this thread for notice about future meetings. It sounds like we'll shoot for the 2nd Tues of the month after this one.

Holla if you've got any questions!

:beer:

@rboutwe75 @heckler @Slabsides45 @southff4 @SkyMall @Lcshack @jstigler @skyline223 @dbbowen @ward93 @slaw ninja @krice118 @nfbeckman @T2D2 @nuclearbeef @EM1Pete @Forerunner @wngrog

The next meeting is this Tuesday (10th) at 6:00 pm at the Fox & Hound on Sanderlin.

See you there!

p.s. If you're on Facebook, be sure to join the Bluff City Cruisers group.

We are postponing this month's meeting one week to avoid having it on Valentine's Day.

It will be Tuesday, February 21st at 6:00 pm at the Sanderlin Fox & Hound.

See you there!

(as always, be sure to join the Bluff City Cruisers Facebook group for updates and automatic meeting reminders)

The meeting tomorrow night is at my house. Check the Facebook page or PM for details. Bring a chair, your favorite beverages, and something to throw on the grill if you don’t want to eat the complimentary brats and hot dogs.

:taps microphone: This thing on?

The owner of Crosstown Brewing Company (fellow cruiser head) has invited everyone out for a beer or few. Sounds like there’s also going to be some food & music and maybe a tour.

2:00 pm this Sunday, 2/15. Bring it.

A62B498D-AE6F-42E7-9C8D-F54FD961DC33.jpeg

Hey I’d be interested in hooking up with fellow cruiser heads in Memphis-area...is your club still active?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom