RLC Classifieds (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

truck in t3.jpg
truck in t3.jpg
truck int 2.jpg
truck int 5.jpg
truck int.jpg
truck int 2.jpg

View attachment truck int 4.jpg

As you may have guessed, I am a Green Bay Packers fan, (Go Pack Go!) I will certainly de-Packerize the truck for any buyer. I will accept cash, money order, or cashiers check.

No interest?
I guess I will have to put it in The Democrat-Gazette.

Craigslist or "Toyota Swap Shop Arkansas" on Facebook might be good places too. Just be careful with communications as scammers lurk everywhere.

It's a great looking truck, and your price is good. I'd love to have it, but I don't have the cash for it.

I agree with the above. Price is good, nice truck, but I already have too many rides - one being a 2wd 84 XtraCab. Good luck with sale!

I have some stuff for sale. Details are in the CL ads.

Magnaflow muffler:
Magnaflow muffler. 2.5 in/out. #12586

Chevy 350 TBI motor:
Chevy 350 5.7L TBI motor

I also have a "splitcase" transfer case out of an 87 FJ60,
and a 700R4 automatic trans with 12k miles on a rebuild if anyone is looking for those. I haven't posted or priced them yet, so PM me if you are interested.

Edit: lots of stuff sold.

Last edited:
I'm selling my Warn VR12000 winch that's on my '00 LC right now. No issues at all just want something different. Asking $700 but willing to negotiate. Check the Craigslist ad:

For Sale - Warn VR12000 Winch

-SOLD-

Last edited:
Stock FZJ80 coils and shocks for sale don’t really know what there worth shoot me a reasonable offer.

Thanks
Andrew 479-857-5349

I have a Wit's End Bushing Press Kit for sale. Kit has all four press tools. Used it for the bushing replacement on my 1997 fzj80...they worked great! Probably wont need to do that job again for a long time so I am selling the kit for $150.

Wits-End-Bushing-Kit__23996.1496771487.451.416.png

I also have some OE running boards with the rubber for each end. This is just sitting around taking up space so if you need them please make me an offer.

Located in Fayetteville...I can send or post pictures on request - thanks

James

Last edited:
“Man, I really wonder how much my rig weighs...”

I’ve heard this a lot over the past years and seems to be increasingly common for people to ponder the weight of their rig. I’m in the same boat, so I started to “weigh” my options (buh-dumb-ching). I considered loading up my rig and going to the local landfill, offloading, and running the rig across the scales. Had every intention of doing this, but it’s a lot of hassle. Others thought about offloading at a Love’s or other truckstop with scales to weigh there. I only know of a person or two who has actually done that.

Then I started looking at racing scales. Man, they’re pretty pricey. Tabled that option for about a year or so but recently came back to it. Found a set of 7k-pound rated scales that are wireless and drive-up. Decided to cough up a lot of money and buy a set, and I’m pretty pleased so far. I’ve weighed a couple of rigs, and some were shocking.

Why do you care? Great question. I would like to offer this weigh service for other people so they too can kill that curiosity cat. Cost will be $50 per rig, with $10 of that going to the Arkansas Crawlers when at HSORVP and utilizing their concrete pad (which is where this will happen most often). This will allow you to show up where you’re going to show up anyways (offroad park), spend 5 minutes with me, and know exactly how much your rig weighs total as well as weight distribution at the corners. No need to load up and go find a scale - just come find me at the hours I’m set up. I believe I can email your results to you, but I won’t know for sure until I plug up the scales to a computer. At this time, you can take a photo of your weight, or I’ll have pen and paper to write it down for you.

To start this off, I’ll offer a FREE rig weigh to the person who get closest to guessing the overall weight of my rig. Toyota-based truggy with 4 cylinder, manual trans, duals, linked front and rear, 40” stickies, blah blah blah. Deadline to enter is Friday, December 22nd at midnight. All you have to do is comment below with your guess in pounds.

I will be at HSORVP on Saturday, December 30th to weigh rigs. Will be available from 8-9AM, and around lunchtime (12ish to 1:30ish? Depending on demand - find me before to let me know you’re interested).

Comment below your guesses, and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!

02B852C5-B7EB-44DC-BE14-DEE8BBD4A1C1.jpeg

I have a Wit's End Bushing Press Kit for sale. Kit has all four press tools. Used it for the bushing replacement on my 1997 fzj80...they worked great! Probably wont need to do that job again for a long time so I am selling the kit for $150.

Wits-End-Bushing-Kit__23996.1496771487.451.416.png

I also have some OE running boards with the rubber for each end. This is just sitting around taking up space so if you need them please make me an offer.

Located in Fayetteville...I can send or post pictures on request - thanks

James

Sold

“Man, I really wonder how much my rig weighs...”

I’ve heard this a lot over the past years and seems to be increasingly common for people to ponder the weight of their rig. I’m in the same boat, so I started to “weigh” my options (buh-dumb-ching). I considered loading up my rig and going to the local landfill, offloading, and running the rig across the scales. Had every intention of doing this, but it’s a lot of hassle. Others thought about offloading at a Love’s or other truckstop with scales to weigh there. I only know of a person or two who has actually done that.

Then I started looking at racing scales. Man, they’re pretty pricey. Tabled that option for about a year or so but recently came back to it. Found a set of 7k-pound rated scales that are wireless and drive-up. Decided to cough up a lot of money and buy a set, and I’m pretty pleased so far. I’ve weighed a couple of rigs, and some were shocking.

Why do you care? Great question. I would like to offer this weigh service for other people so they too can kill that curiosity cat. Cost will be $50 per rig, with $10 of that going to the Arkansas Crawlers when at HSORVP and utilizing their concrete pad (which is where this will happen most often). This will allow you to show up where you’re going to show up anyways (offroad park), spend 5 minutes with me, and know exactly how much your rig weighs total as well as weight distribution at the corners. No need to load up and go find a scale - just come find me at the hours I’m set up. I believe I can email your results to you, but I won’t know for sure until I plug up the scales to a computer. At this time, you can take a photo of your weight, or I’ll have pen and paper to write it down for you.

To start this off, I’ll offer a FREE rig weigh to the person who get closest to guessing the overall weight of my rig. Toyota-based truggy with 4 cylinder, manual trans, duals, linked front and rear, 40” stickies, blah blah blah. Deadline to enter is Friday, December 22nd at midnight. All you have to do is comment below with your guess in pounds.

I will be at HSORVP on Saturday, December 30th to weigh rigs. Will be available from 8-9AM, and around lunchtime (12ish to 1:30ish? Depending on demand - find me before to let me know you’re interested).

Comment below your guesses, and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!

View attachment 1592820
3275.18 LB’s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom