ONSC Chat (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And so it begins.

Water aisle.

20170906_200910.jpg

And then the really smart one .....
(Okay, yeah, I got milk, but also have a generator)

20170906_195241.jpg

go whole or go home. if its good for the calf, its good for me.

Another advantage of being vegan:

6ff0da2126c42e3d-2048x1024.jpg

No one buys the vegan products! Plenty of food and almond milk for me in the stores :D

Latest from WRAL shows cat 1 when it gets to Raleigh. Not sure we need to clean the shelves out. I did get gas thou. ;<)

Another advantage of being vegan:

6ff0da2126c42e3d-2048x1024.jpg

No one buys the vegan products! Plenty of food and almond milk for me in the stores :D
I've tried a lot of those 'not-sages' and have yet to find one with a less than repulsive texture and taste. Point me in the right direction, please.

I've tried a lot of those 'not-sages' and have yet to find one with a less than repulsive texture and taste. Point me in the right direction, please.

SmartDogs are good IMHO. The biggest thing is to set the expectations correctly, you're not going to have the same texture as a greasy sausage.

There's another brand we prefer that's escaping me right now, so when it comes to me I'll put it up.

Smart Dogs : Vegetarian Hot Dogs : Lightlife

My vegan co-workers at work are always trying to turn me and get me to.try new things. There is a brand at Costco I've tried that isn't half bad, but the name of it is escaping me. With them being so dry I find that turning them into beer vegan brats help.... let them soak for a day.... most of it burns off while cooking but it gives them a juicier profile. Still not something I love though.

My favorite vegan substitute I've tried so far is Jack fruit. Can make a pretty good bbq substitute but not eastern Carolina style.

SnotDogs.......theres your brilliant marketing name and strategory... you get guys to buy them as a prank for large camping outings, grill them without tellin people what they are.....until after they eat them

Yes, just passed inspection, with the help of a 1.2 K resistor.

Any land cruiser peeps in Greenville, sc that can assist my parents with a generator. For sale or for rent. They are about to go out and buy one.

The most polite Land Cruiser owners in the world are the ones that show up at your house and ask "where should I park?"

Example set by @JohnVee :D

(Great to see you man!)

20170907_195127.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom