200 series picture thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is also worth noting. YouTube compresses the hell out of video.

Exactly. On your tablet or large phone? Those videos from your drone were AMAZING.

lLc7FO6h.jpg

Been a quiet couple weeks re: working on the 200 since getting back from Breckenridge; between work, getting ready to move, and taking care of minor stuff on the Suburban we picked up my attention has been elsewhere.

However last week I found another set of Rock Warriors with a couple clean rock guards and 3 of 4 center caps that were cleaner than those I had on the truck and spare in my closet, so now that I have tediously unbolted and bolted some rock rings and caps I have spares for y'all again.

I started a thread in the Classifieds section if any of you are interested. Also for local Denver peeps, I could meet you at the Rising Sun meeting tomorrow. Thanks!

lLc7FO6h.jpg

Been a quiet couple weeks re: working on the 200 since getting back from Breckenridge; between work, getting ready to move, and taking care of minor stuff on the Suburban we picked up my attention has been elsewhere.

However last week I found another set of Rock Warriors with a couple clean rock guards and 3 of 4 center caps that were cleaner than those I had on the truck and spare in my closet, so now that I have tediously unbolted and bolted some rock rings and caps I have spares for y'all again.

I started a thread in the Classifieds section if any of you are interested. Also for local Denver peeps, I could meet you at the Rising Sun meeting tomorrow. Thanks!

FWIW, brand new center caps can be purchased on line for about $8 each.

Do you know where @Markuson? Need to pick some up.

I just looked up my order on eBay. I paid $39 for a set of 4 new-in-package caps. So more like $10/each.

Unfortunately, that seller doesn't offer them any more.

I did find these, but they are more expensive at $85 for a set of 4:

Toyota Tacoma Tundra FJ Cruiser 4Runner 17" TRD Wheel Center Caps TRD 17" Forged | eBay

Looks like Toyota of Dallas (Willy B's link) is the way to go, though still almost twice what I paid. I guess I got a really good deal that's not normally available.

$33.53 for a single cap shipped to me from the TRDparts link.... $90 for a full set from Amazon... $97 for a rock ring that I'll eventually tag on a rock... Ridiculous! Hence my bad habit of collecting parts in this manner. :)

lLc7FO6h.jpg

Link to your classifieds post?

Hey thanks for linking him @TXGooner - I'll be dropping your wheel off at UPS this afternoon. :) @Oakleyguy let me know if you're interested, I have a guy potentially looking at 2 but he hasn't committed yet. Thanks!

I just looked up my order on eBay. I paid $39 for a set of 4 new-in-package caps. So more like $10/each.

Unfortunately, that seller doesn't offer them any more.

I did find these, but they are more expensive at $85 for a set of 4:

Toyota Tacoma Tundra FJ Cruiser 4Runner 17" TRD Wheel Center Caps TRD 17" Forged | eBay

Looks like Toyota of Dallas (Willy B's link) is the way to go, though still almost twice what I paid. I guess I got a really good deal that's not normally available.

Camelback Toyota Parts here has them online for $14.35 ea. Not sure what s/h would be.
TRD caps

Interesting perspective on the trail:

uz8pMQxqjzvDide20Fr-Leev6nniTcOLnXmhV5El43OdC_Aj5K7z8CU2hFbrpOgc3gs-wLVLo90aa7ZnqEpKyRQQmSCGYZot7PbGegjRZwtvJb0M4D7Y-iO4oP7MlQpR2gYpGm5IvrDmTVjELrbe13-eh9My05IUIBQwurPQFHp8_QLd4jOm6ANvG6efho8NUhbY_QkmgwO619cw-ukK0FetF0eNM3yMErwreIN48djTEThKEJKtyjx8BXeRzPdAHbsQag5ukUNREVvZlAt68BkJF3UFYf3zksxyAhDiDARVhC-mguoUjE2z_F1UJ4gi6eEe4NP1SFyX6cZ6kOEo_Ebh2W5Smtffn-CAjD6-R3FLvsXxrYG8f5V9gyczIesR7ODKWHQ9-s4_m-Or01UElpPdPHgkAOP8aJe_28iKNn3hyVbSeXatBCUbAQcr6WEfz-PCYmo5yqrqXKkeMWnwEBdn3PpGD9YSsORIPjWlRmM6CTT5p3Vqw1gb16dKhuROucMuLMEhc9doi8vqb5drDXo0sSWp5pY0gGICp7FarzIJGG3i43iMd7G2k1B3pNOUW1_BZxgglVELvapMv8IilyXv0hCh-A8ByhKT-EGAkKTj2NoJULVc=w879-h659-no

i_VxukhqVX75dM55pNZOSNVJLGocsQdJ0ArAFN9V2fjJnqtgBR67RnIxf7tIhRHcrmJSW_jok0vtwHpcpIFV5jvztoaoKYOrox4boGXXI_AGlvr8lomRCP3GUhgUJg6F6zatEyQQx9rCxHfxKx0Zg4w2atmPRf4DvtoAH1GblIT_GQ37fSkLhLKyjN0FzNc_-qVzeyTZzkFyVxxrj5qqPDg7VQu1hz2MpWlXue6vmkJcGdKKyOevk64QiF9k-gGZA6PYoYK0XxUBBYY9eO4pENLJm4y05gYklXwB4qJyqT77xsbeaQtRoxindrEtK49X1qyYlDx78CODbrqbWe4o4OGlhZce4SyBY_9R0Zp4pYGNFDwXnoUrjIlQyrTlnhem31a6OP4o-1K25oai4qRFX28sx05DnRigzR72LvsREodHVEMgun4OgfmBaDNpKAevE2y5RLZnmUaIL14p_aa3zgUyu9pZBugPyA_490qtM0RGyb29Ci8YvKHUaDaHy42lI44eGTKC6FDWq63PEljxuuqm_WFfTRpttGVB9hGda3go5p-tMlFPslZm5QpThTYvFxoXKzetjCxItlFl6pYr3ihZPRI-qua6y1G_5xAVDZ1COldiZKkG=w879-h659-no

So you did Red Cone again...with your new drone?

Oh...for a bigger wallet! So many cool things! :)

So you did Red Cone again...with your new drone?

Oh...for a bigger wallet! So many cool things! :)

Yes I did the trail again...for the third time this year :D I wanted to go somewhere else but I was overruled by the group! I took 3 coworkers which was their first time wheeling and they loved it. They each said they expected it to be much harder and scarier than it was which shows just how comfortable and capable the 200 is since that trail is rated 7/10 for difficulty and has some pretty steep drops as you're aware!

Mentoring a special ed student.

View attachment 1536167

We should all be grateful for those little Prius buggies...because they mean Toyota's gas guzzlers are averaged out to meet Toyota's US fleet MPG quota!

One Sipper + one Guzzler = decent average MPG. Thanks Prius!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom