EnviroCooler - Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like they are sticking at 100. They are claiming steady sales and it is for charity. I will figure out how to get them paid now.

UZJ - - Glad to send you PayPal without the fee or I will pay the fee on top of the $100.

Also - depending on timing, etc, I can go over this weekend and help move a load with you. If you want me to take on some of the cost burden for club members for delivery to Uwharrie, I can do that. I will be going to Logan's run ONLY on Friday, so could take a load down in the Tundra.

Looks like they are sticking at 100. They are claiming steady sales and it is for charity. I will figure out how to get them paid now.
Hey dont get nailed with that big of a purchase. Give us your paypal to buffer the cost. Marshall can grab mine at Logans run. Thanks for doing this. We all appreciate it. Mike

I'l pay pal you as well, I can pick up at LR on Sat

Btw, Google wallet, no fees, for those not diehard PayPal.

Just saying, I'm affiliated but I get nothing for it.

Paypal or Google Wallet is fine with me, whichever you prefer. Still in for 3 @ $100. Thanks!

Update. I plan to pick these coolers up on Saturday morning. The total each with tax is $107.

I am going to go talk to the guy today or tomorrow. I do not have space at my house for 21 coolers. I think the 100 can hold 5 coolers per trip.

Last edited:
Where exactly are you picking these up? I can probably just go get my own if it is in the Raleigh area and if ur going on Saturday I can get mine by then as well. That's two less for u to worry about. And while I'm there I can possibly pick up two more and bring them to LR for guys that want one.

2420 N. Raleigh Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27604

Update. I plan to pick these coolers up on Saturday morning. The total each with tax is $107.

I am going to go talk to the guy today or tomorrow. I do not have space at my house for 21 coolers. I think the 100 can hold 5 coolers per trip.

Just let me know where to send the money it's hot here in AZ this will be great :grinpimp:

I'm still in.

I have to be at Elon Univeristy in the AM to watch my daughter run cross country. I could be over there around 1 PM, maybe as early as 12:30. I think I could hold around 9-10+ in the back and another 2-3 in the back seat.

We are also making an offer on a new place and starting to think about moving some stuff to storage, so crazy times here :)

I was able to get 9 in my GX, and had room for at least 3-4 more (3rd row removed, 2nd row folded down).

Just checking to see if you saw my comment about wanting 2. I'm good sending PayPal over before. Or cash/check in the mail/mudship

With 21 coolers and 23 people signed up, many with request for multiples, are you planning to give everyone one? Or the number the requested in the order that was requested. I am OK with just one if someone else would then be able to have one.

@uzj100 probably needs people who said they would buy BELOW $100 to RECONFIRM the price point at $100 or decline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom