Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@GLTHFJ60 I'd like the AFM off the air box if it came from a running truck. I will PM you shortly.

I am interested in 2 of those envirocoolers if under $100. Not sure who is actually going to pick any of these up at this point.
Can pay and pick up at monthly meeting on the 6th or at logans run.

Unknown condition of these parts...

@GLTHFJ60 I'd like the AFM off the air box if it came from a running truck. I will PM you shortly.

Emphasis on "unknown condition". Engine was on a pallet in a field when we bought it. If you decide you still want the afm, send me another PM.

@GLTHFJ60. Johnny, I am interested in the power steering pump, alternator if OEM, $$?

Last edited:
WANTED. Transfer case for Vacuum to Manual shift conversion.
Looking for a 1980 to 1987 transfer case. Need 4WD shifter fork and other parts for conversion. Broken and busted t-cases work, i just need some internal parts.
Thanks,
Chris

@chrisspaulding if you can not find the parts locally, give Georg a call at Valley Hybrids. He builds a lot of cases and if anyone has parts around it would be Georg.

Last edited:
Wanted: 80 series third row seats, any color, prefer OAK vinyl/pleather. Malleus the Younger just got his '95 80 last weekend, and he wants to start a busline, so he needs the seats.

FJ80 3fe parts for sale. Also have a 3fe head. Unknown condition of these parts, all came off of the donor engine for Kenny's truck. Make offers, otherwise, it'll go to the dump.

Only have what's pictured, except the head. Have the block, crank, four pistons and cam, but wouldn't recommend using those parts.

Once again, make offers. Letting this stuff go cheap.

View attachment 1529640 View attachment 1529641 View attachment 1529642 View attachment 1529643 View attachment 1529644
I'd like one of the pistons, if you still have them. Malleus the Younger got his first 80 last weekend and I think he'd like a paperweight, I've seen him lusting after mine (I polished one and cut the skirts off, from the first set I reclaimed from my 1st 40, twenty years ago).

I'd like one of the pistons, if you still have them. Malleus the Younger got his first 80 last weekend and I think he'd like a paperweight, I've seen him lusting after mine (I polished one and cut the skirts off, from the first set I reclaimed from my 1st 40, twenty years ago).

Sure. Coming to Logan's Run?

Thanks John. That's a beer I owe you.

Johnny, what do I owe you for the piston?

FS: black denim Bestop Supertop for Fj40. Top only no doors. Brand new in box and never installed.
$650 OBO
Hit me up on text 7049049927

Just bumping this back up now that its cooling off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom