For Sale CO: Rock Warrior TRD 5x150 17" - Spares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, I found another set of Rock Warrior rims/wheels and have been trading up the cosmetic beauty of both my center caps as well as the rock rings for the 5 I have on the truck + the 1 I have stashed in a closet. So with that said:

I have 4 used Rock Warriors for sale that are in good shape with minor wear and tear from being used, have (old) center caps, and are perfect for that 5th wheel/spare under or behind your truck.

I'm in the SE end of the Denver Metro area, willing to ship or you're welcome to come get one or more locally if you're also in CO. :)

Asking $200 + shipping for each; please don't be shocked if shipping is ~$50.

Thanks!

I'll gladly take one of those off your hands. PM payment instructions?

Update: one sold! Three still available.

Last edited:
I could sure use one wheel.. I've got one with one ring bolt stuck which is making me crazy. PM me pricing and shipment cost to 76012 if you don't mind sir. Thanks

@Tripledave please check PMs - I will be headed out for errands in a couple hours and am happy to drop a wheel by UPS, thanks!

@Tripledave please check PMs - I will be headed out for errands in a couple hours and am happy to drop a wheel by UPS, thanks!
Thx for the response man. I did get ur pm but had some issues this weekend which greatly superseded the want of an extra RW. I'll get back at you if I get my "sh*t" together later this week.

Sounds good, hope all is well!

Local guy looking at the 2 wheels backed out, still have 3 wheels for sale guys. Thanks!

@Ali M - 3 right now, multiple people interested but no solid commitments yet, PM me? Thanks!

I'm in the Denver area. I'm interested, depending on wear or the rims. I'd love to have 4 but may take all of what you have left. PM sent..call me or post a few pics if you are able. Thanks!

PM sent, thanks!

If one is still available, can you quote me a complete price to 97038 (for one)? I presume these have no tires mounted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom