Charlotte Area Meeting - now SUNDAY August 27, 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
EDITED DAY/DATE - It's now Sunday 8/27

We have changed the day of the August meeting to Sunday. Saturday should be our normal rotation day for an even month, and that's what I was thinking when I created this post, but the reality is that I meant to select Sunday and I just spaced on it - @roadstr6 still likely might not be able to attend on Sunday, but it isn't right to hold an event on the day he has a funeral for a family member. The change also accommodates anybody who wishes to attend the funeral without worrying about also making our insignificant little gathering. So, to all of you, I apologize for my mistake and assure you that I meant no slight to Dave, his family or any of you.
--John

Monthly meeting time again! Moe's BBQ in Matthews. This is in the complex with the library, Carolina Beer Temple, Bean Town and Thai Taste. The food was really damn good last time I was there (spring) and the beer selection was modest but nice. Best of all - they're not Mac's!!! There are a couple sections of divided parking lot at this place; whoever arrives first will find the emptiest one to take over.

We welcome all current and former members, as well as anybody interested in who we are, to come hang out with us for a little while.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I will not be in attendance. Some of our folks will be out in the woods with ONSC or Upstate Cruisers people. Don't let this stop you from attending.

Please post up if you will make this event so that others will feel comfortable about doing the same.

August 27, 2017 - SUNDAY
3:00pm
Welcome
111 Matthews Station St.
Matthews, NC 28105

Last edited:
Ugh, was hoping to make this one, but have to be at a fantasy football draft at that time.

Last edited:
Ugh, was hoping to make this one, but have to be at a fantasy football draft at that time.
No worries, Mike! We understand the pressure and constraints put upon coaches nowadays. :flipoff2::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No offense taken at all. ONSC does not revolve around me and I don't expect it to. Unfortunately, Sunday doesn't work for me either. Y'all have fun and I'll do my best to catch the next one.

I'm out , will be with upstate on the over the mountain tour. Have fun.

I will not be able to make it. I have been out of town all week and need some quality time with the family.

So who is going? I can be there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom