Introductions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is this club still active?

I wouldn't say this was ever a "club" there are still posts occasionally here but most are going thru the 406 which is a club that gets together

I wouldn't say this was ever a "club" there are still posts occasionally here but most are going thru the 406 which is a club that gets together

Thank you...Thought it would be neet to meet some other Montanans with similiar LC's, who do things together. Unfortunately, living in a county of barely 2500 folks...makes that it a little difficult. But still, would be interested to learn and visit with other MT folks and learn from their experiences. Thank you again.....

Thank you...Thought it would be neet to meet some other Montanans with similiar LC's, who do things together. Unfortunately, living in a county of barely 2500 folks...makes that it a little difficult. But still, would be interested to learn and visit with other MT folks and learn from their experiences. Thank you again.....

this is the club I was referring to: MT- 406 Cruisers

I will look to the 406 but might as well post here with the other addicts
My name is Wil and I have just moved to Lewistown Montana. I need help finding trails and ridding partners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom