August Trail Ride--Mosquito Pass, Saturday 19th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SAS

Seeking higher vistas
Threads
I will lead the group for the Mosquito Pass trail ride on Saturday, August 19th.

We'll meet at the Western convenience store on the south side of Woodland Park (Crystola). Meet between 8am and 8:30am. We'll try to roll out at 8:30.

Route will be Hwy 24 west to Hartsel, then Hwy 9 north to Fairplay, turning left toward Alma, and turning left (west) on Park County Road 12.

Return route will be south through Leadville to Buena Vista, Johnson Village and east on Highway 24.
(Anyone up for Weston Pass/County Road 7 and County Road 22? I've never been there!)

CB: channel to be determined (4 or 14)
HAM: channel to be determined (146.460)

What to pack:
fuel up at the Western (or befor arriving in the morning)
bring food for lunch and snacks for the trail
water
warm clothes, preferably water-proof stuff too!
common spare parts and repair tools

Mosquito Pass | Trails Offroad

I will be there. I may be bringing a friend also...

Josh

I will lead the group for the Mosquito Pass trail ride on Saturday, August 19th.

We'll meet at the Western convenience store on the south side of Woodland Park (Crystola). Meet between 8am and 8:30am. We'll try to roll out at 8:30.

Route will be Hwy 24 west to Hartsel, then Hwy 9 north to Fairplay, turning left toward Alma, and turning left (west) on Park County Road 12.

Return route will be south through Leadville to Buena Vista, Johnson Village and east on Highway 24.
(Anyone up for Weston Pass/County Road 7 and County Road 22? I've never been there!)

CB: channel to be determined (4 or 14)
HAM: channel to be determined (146.460)

What to pack:
fuel up at the Western (or befor arriving in the morning)
bring food for lunch and snacks for the trail
water
warm clothes, preferably water-proof stuff too!
common spare parts and repair tools

Mosquito Pass | Trails Offroad

Small problem for me--got asked to work on Saturday--and I need to do it to make up some time lost due to rain lately. @Grimeless @mountainmanryan @Spadone are any of you guys planning to go? I can bring the club air tank to you tonight.

Bummer we missed you, in all it was a great showing for the Tacomas.

Attached are a few photos.

I'll have to edit a few that are too big (panoramic) and will post later.

Pano-Mine-1.jpg

Almost to the top.jpg

At the Top.jpg

Great photos, 000doodie000, those panoramas especially! And thanks for posting a Trip Report at trailsoffroad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom